22 yr old looking for friends!!! plz read!

Options
2»

Replies

• kperk91
    kperk91 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm a 5'4" college student - just about to be 21 years old.
    I'm also a healthy weight, just hoping to lose all the fat and look amazing.

Feel free to add me :)
  • Veggiekebab
    Options
    Added! :smile:
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 years old, college student as well, and I'm much taller than you lol :) But feel free to add me as well :)
  • shelton_1992
    Options
    Hey!

This post is literally my every thought all put down in a post! I'm 19 and constantly struggling with eating habits, not to mention the struggle to maintain some decent exercise! And what you said about meeting your boyfriends family made me laugh - I'm going away in the summer with my boyfriend and his entire family (and he has a BIG family!) and want to look amazing too!

Feel free to add me, I'm dying for some motivation and I'd love to swap any tips!
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    22 yr old fruit on toothpicks? While you do look good, I don't believe fruit would look that good after 22 yrs, so i think that might not be your real photo

lol.... love this :smile:
  • miso14
    miso14 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey! sending you an invite - sounds like your in the same situation as me! I'm 20 years old, starting weight is 138 and I'm aiming for 120 :smile: I've been trying to eat healthier but as soon as the midnight cravings kick in I'm a goner! Trying to get a little more into running too. I try to fit in about 30 minutes a day!
  • vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am online everyday.

I accept all friend requests!!! The more the better. MFP has a great support system
  • Veggiekebab
    Options
    Wow, seriously I can't believe I've got so many friends already. This is fantastic, thank you very much. :flowerforyou:
  • Misscolaface1989
    Options
    im also the same ages you :) my food habits r really bad feel free to add
  • mainebabe
    mainebabe Posts: 32
    Options
    Congrats on your decision to become healthier! Please feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.
  • elmedus
    elmedus Posts: 18
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :) I am a 24 year old female from UK, 150lbs, looking to drop 20lbs :)
  • prr88
    prr88 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 30 years old, 145 pounds, looking to lose 5% body fat. Feel free to add me!
  • tashhast
    tashhast Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I'm almost 22 years old, 5'1, 135 pounds.
    looking to lose about 15 more pounds.
    feel free to add me anyone for support!
  • Emnee
    Emnee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou: I am 5'0" and currently 150 lbs. I am hoping to get down to 110 (UGW) I completely understand the whole "my boyfriend is more active than I" situation, as I am going through the same thing. Haha. He's a total health nut and it's about time I join him. :glasses: I've been with this site for a little less than 2 weeks, so the more friends the merrier. :smile: Sending an invite your way~ Good luck to you with reaching your goals! Maybe we can help motivate eachother!

Edit: Forgot to mention I'm 23 years old. :P
  • markbel
    markbel Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi there, how long did it take to loss the weight, and did you need to do exercise as well?

Mark
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    feel free to add me :) ( anyone)
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, graduating in May. You're more than welcome to add me, although my journey will probably take a lot longer than yours.
  • hopem428
    hopem428 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me. I'm also 22 and I'm 5'0, started at 144lbs and have lost 13lbs so far. (Started diet in January) My goal is to lose 20lbs by June 2. I hope to get down to 110lbs.
  • Veggiekebab
    Options
    GREAT! . Now that I've got my pals I'm ready to do this! :wink: