Need more friends for motivation

Options
Ive been pretty active on here for the last month in a half. I have a couple friends that are not so active. Its a little lonely posting for myself :D Im 12lbs down and looking to lose another 18 before June 15th (160lbs). When my husband will be done with a year tour in Korea. We will be leaving Texas to Delaware and i so want to get a okay body for this summer at the beach. I plan on being at my goal weight 140 lbs by 2013!!!

7436290.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• greentiffanie
    greentiffanie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue, the friends/family members that were on here with me are no longer active and it's really un-motivating. Feel free to friend me if you like :)
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm always looking for new friends to help me stay motivated! I will send you a request. Keep up the great work!
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. I am on most of the day and check in on my phone at night! I try to be as motivational as possible lol. Good luck on your journey
  • itsalaina
    itsalaina Posts: 27
    Options
    you can add me too! I'm always looking for more motivation and to help motivate!
  • gmoo731
    gmoo731 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started on this & need lots of friends!! My goal is 50#s & I am determined to reach it this time!
  • jenniferlynn12
    Options
    You can add me... my goal weight is 140 too and I love this site! :)