New Here

Options
New to the Forum but have been using the app for a month now. I have lost 5lbs so far and feeling pretty good about the process. I am 40, newly single :) have 2 older children who are out of the house so I am pretty much left to taking care of just me now and have determined it's time to shed some pounds. My goal is to lose about 20lb and hopefully enough so I can wear the dreaded bathing suit in another month:) Look forward to meeting some, making friends and losing lbs together!

Stacy

Replies

• talzybob
    talzybob Posts: 80
    Options
    welcome to the forums and MFP. i know im nearly done but i am staying when ive reached my goal. this site has helped me in so many ways i want to keep it in my routine. i shall send you a request now. and to tose also replying feel free to add me as well.

good luck and have fun :)
  • mollyvon
    mollyvon Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am 43 and looking to lose another 15lbs. I have lost 9 so far. You can add me as a friend if you would like to. I am always looking to get or give tips to keep on the path to making goal.
  • 1_Slick_Chick
    1_Slick_Chick Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!... I just turned 41 this past Friday and have 8 lbs to get to my "healthy" weight range. I really want to lose another 13-18 lbs. This is not a diet for me but rather a change of lifestyle been at it 14 months (but took time off to maintain :) ). Sent you a FR.
  • mainebabe
    mainebabe Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi stacy! I am Ada-Jean. Ada for short. First of all allow me to congratulate you on your weight loss. Way to go! I am 30 yrs old no kids but am going through a second divorce. Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • lilstacyb1989
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Cant wait to start the journey and thanks for adding me as a friend :)
  • LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, glad you're here. Friend request sent.