I need more MFP friends who can take a joke

Options
donyellemoniquex3
donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
I've been deleted by some people because of my humor

(yes one was over the line, but I was mad)...

but my MFP humor is like
"burned x calories gunning towards the bathroom at Walmart"
or "burned x calories trying not to fall in / out of the bath tub while soaking her feet"

Replies

• 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    LMFAO!
  • StatutoryGrape
    Options
    Man, people got butthurt over things like that? D: This saddens me.
  • PeggyWoodson
    PeggyWoodson Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    then we should get along fine. Those are nothing to delete someone over. Count your blessings girl. You didn't really need that kind of support did you. Keep up your own sense of humor. If someone can't take it. There's the button, right?
  • debeney
    debeney Posts: 27
    Options
    I think you're hilarious and need to be on my friends list!
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Now I'm curious...how many calories are burned gunning to the bathroom at Walmart....and does dodging the greeter up the calorie count?
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Latest DVD craze - WalMart Cardio!
  • StatutoryGrape
    Options
    Man, looking at the People of WalMart site is enough to make me put down the food. (For a short period of time, anyway.)

I wonder how many calories you can burn by running behind your cart for a few yards, then jumping on and riding it down the aisle.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    Options
    some chick who was like UBER skinny said that my profile must be a joke in itself because of my diary and things.... LIKE WTF, you shouldn't even be here !!!
  • debeney
    debeney Posts: 27
    Options
    Man, looking at the People of WalMart site is enough to make me put down the food. (For a short period of time, anyway.)

I wonder how many calories you can burn by running behind your cart for a few yards, then jumping on and riding it down the aisle.

I think an empirical experiment is needed to test this out. I'm willing to be the Guinea Pig :-P
  • mainebabe
    mainebabe Posts: 32
    Options
    Thats messed up girl. I dont mind a good joke now and then. Feel free to add me if you like :smile: :laugh:
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    I've been deleted by some people because of my humor

(yes one was over the line, but I was mad)...

but my MFP humor is like
    "burned x calories gunning towards the bathroom at Walmart"
    or "burned x calories trying not to fall in / out of the bath tub while soaking her feet"

hahaha thats funny! It could been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse!
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Now I'm curious...how many calories are burned gunning to the bathroom at Walmart....and does dodging the greeter up the calorie count?

ahah i love this one .. my mom works at walmart and some of the people know me, one day i kept hearing "hey, hey etc" finally i turned to look and was asked "where is your mom at?" um im not her keeper ..

now i try to get in when more people are going in/out hahahaha

but i love the dude from the dunham show

"welcome to walmart , get your **** and get out"
  • smkafka
    smkafka Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I love a good joke.
  • elishabeish
    elishabeish Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I can take a joke and I tend to dish em out too! Love to laugh, it's the best medicine someone said..........
  • donyellemoniquex3
    Options

ahah i love this one .. my mom works at walmart and some of the people know me, one day i kept hearing "hey, hey etc" finally i turned to look and was asked "where is your mom at?" um im not her keeper ..

now i try to get in when more people are going in/out hahahaha

but i love the dude from the dunham show

"welcome to walmart , get your **** and get out"

LMFAO I <3 walter
  • Mskraizy
    Mskraizy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well!! I love a good funny and supportive friend! :flowerforyou:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    The calorie burn for gunning to the bathroom at Walmart varies...it's definitely more when the closest restroom is temporarily closed for cleaning. Because then you burn some calories out of sheer rage in addition to playing "beat the clock" to get to the other restroom at the *kitten* end of the store from where you currently are.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Then they really wouldn't like my "Burned xxx calories Pushin it good..pushing it real good with Salt 'n Pepa"
  • donyellemoniquex3
    Options
    I saw two doors the other day

one said "push it push it real good"

and the other said
    PUSHif that doesn't work
    PULL, if that doesn't work
    sorry we're closed try again
  • elbandito
    elbandito Posts: 157
    Options
    I'm happy to friend up!

Sometimes I've even been known to be funny. :)