Lost another 3.2 pounds!!!

lindsay1982
lindsay1982 Posts: 245 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Well, I know these little insignificant loses are not a world changing event, but for me, they are. I know I can do this now. I feel like I can do anything now. Well, maybe not climb Mt. Everest, but that would be a cool goal!! :laugh: So, I am officially, as of 7:17 a.m. CST this morning, another 3.2 pounds lighter. :bigsmile: I have not measured in a while, but I may do that next week go get a good reading for the beginning of September. :glasses: So, hopefully everyone that reads this finds that even us peons can lose, and that it is possible. :flowerforyou: Bye, friends, and have a great weekend!! :glasses:

Replies

• You rock!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    Well, I know these little insignificant loses are not a world changing event, but for me, they are. I know I can do this now. I feel like I can do anything now. Well, maybe not climb Mt. Everest, but that would be a cool goal!! :laugh: So, I am officially, as of 7:17 a.m. CST this morning, another 3.2 pounds lighter. :bigsmile: I have not measured in a while, but I may do that next week go get a good reading for the beginning of September. :glasses: So, hopefully everyone that reads this finds that even us peons can lose, and that it is possible. :flowerforyou: Bye, friends, and have a great weekend!! :glasses:

Awesome!!! Way to go!!! :drinker:
  • paulkj
    paulkj Posts: 163 Member
    Great job.... keep up the great work!!!!!:drinker:
  • Euphonasia
    Euphonasia Posts: 136
    No loss is insignificant. Congratulations! You're doing an awesome job! Trust me, those losses add up pretty quickly and before you know it, you'll be at your goal! Keep up the great work:drinker:
  • butterfly25
    butterfly25 Posts: 186 Member
    :laugh: :wink: :smile: thats great..keep it up:bigsmile: :happy:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    It's a great feeling to see progress, and to realize that indeed you can do this! GRATZ!
  • I lost 2 lbs in one week and I'm pretty stoked about that.

I agree, there is no such thing as an insignificant loss. Before you know it, i'll be 1 month and you'll be 8-10 lbs lighter.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!! YOU'RE DOING FANTASTIC!! :happy:
  • lindsay1982
    lindsay1982 Posts: 245 Member
    Thanks to all!!! I'm gonna be conceited and say, posting is someting I do for a boost to hear the positive congrats!! I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: when I read your replies. That is what keeps me going every week!! :flowerforyou: Everyone, please have an awesome weekend!!
This discussion has been closed.