30 day shred

Options
Hi, I did the 30 day shred level 1 as my exercise for today. Is there an option somewhere to enter that in my exercise tracker?

Replies

• Ashleacurtice
    Ashleacurtice Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi...I have been doing the 30 day shred...I have a calorie counter watch...and I usually burn anywhere from 400 - 450 calories! And thats NOT STOPPING the entire time! I love it!! But Ive been doing some running the last couple of days so I dont get burnt out!
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Click "add new exercise."
  • mslacimae1991
    mslacimae1991 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Really?!! Holy moly! I need to get a calorie counter! I seen some people on here around my weight saying they burned around 190 so I was just going to enter 190. But 400-450 is awesome! You go girl! :)
  • mslacimae1991
    Options
    Thank you.
  • amandabateman411
    Options
    i burned 300 calories. it all depends on how big you are and how much effort you put in. to get the most accurate read you should get a heart rate monitor.
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    for level 1 i usually burn 150-160, for level 2 i burn 180-200 ;)) i am still at level 2 day 7 ;D
  • Ashleacurtice
    Options
    Yes...one time I did only burn like 350...but all the others it was above 400! I agree you do need to get you a calorie counter...they are awesome! I always make sure to take my heart rate all throughout exercising so it is accurate.

I got mine at Walmart in the Fitness section for about $30 = )
  • mslacimae1991
    Options
    Congrats on making it to day 7! :) Last time I started it I gave up on day 6. lol! I need to stick with it this time!
  • mslacimae1991
    Options
    Okay. Thank you. :)
  • mslacimae1991
    Options
    Which one do you have? I need to go out and get me one!
  • Ashleacurtice
    Options
    It is by Sportline?? Its the cheapest one they have! It works very well for the price!
  • Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    I alternate 30ds and blast fat/boost metabolism. I'm 233 pounds, my HRM said that I burned 293 today doing level 1 of 30ds.

I still had a hard time, but easier than when I did the 30ds the first time around. I didn't have an HRM at that time, so I just logged it as circuit training general.
  • Ashleacurtice
    Options
    ok well tonight I burned 305 = ) SOOO 300 might be more accurate than the 400!!!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Log it as "circuit training".
  • wgrape
    wgrape Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just completed Day 9/Level 1, and burned 251. That has gone down everyday since I started. Looks like it is time to move up to level 2 for me! The most I burned doing level 1 is 289. Truly depends on your current fitness level, weight, etc.

Good luck and enjoy!:tongue: