im not new to the app but i need friends :)

Options
:smile: i am so in need to lose 25 lbs and need friends to get me through this, plz feel free to add me and keep me directed :) thx

Replies

• mainebabe
    mainebabe Posts: 32
    Options
    I am new here and I will add you. I need to lose 50lbs and I think the more supporters you have the better:smile:
  • rachelkern
    Options
    Hey there! What do you struggle with more, the diet or the working out? I HATE the latter...maybe we can motivate each other :)
  • Cyndieann
    Cyndieann Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, we can do this!
  • Lissaann82
    Options
    I will add you. I will put some more info on here about myself soon. I too, need a motivator.
  • charrhuskins
    Options
    I love MFP, but I too have quickly realized that I'd like it even more if I wasn't just sitting at my computer, reading posts, but not getting involved. It will be GREAT motivation to keep up with progress... successes and failures and everything in between.

Looking forward to getting to know you better! :-)
  • mtaylor1980
    mtaylor1980 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Added you! Feel free to add me people, at first I felt weird requesting people that I didn't know, but honestly being able to see what people eat (in their food diaries) and what workouts they do is very helpful! Especially when their LBS seem to be melting off! Motivation is great :-)