New here, looking for friends/support!

Options
I have had a long battle with my weight that I feel is finally coming to an end (hopefully soon!) after losing about 50 pounds in the last two years, I have finally come down to my last 20 to reach my goal weight. I have been through all of the ups and downs of weight loss (the numbers on the scales as well as my emotions) and after all that I've gone through I am confident I am going to reach my goal with a lot of hard work and support.

Which brings me to why I am posting. I have learned that with support, there is a much higher rate of success in weight loss, or with any goal for that matter. I love this website and I want to connect with anyone and everyone who would also like a supportive weight loss buddy.

so please don't be shy and add me if you'd like to :) Hope everyone is doing well!

Replies

• ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Hello Anna.. feel free to add me! =)
  • eziskowski
    Options
    I started this program at 221.lbs My Name is Teddy and i am seventy years old. i have been struggling with weight all my life and i joined a MOVE program from the VA. and i am down to 207lbs but as usual it's Easter weekand . I get to a point and just can't past the weight,maybe i would change my excerise and try somthing new ,seems to me my body is building a resistence to my excerise ,Any suggestions?
  • mainebabe
    mainebabe Posts: 32
    Options
    HI feel free to add me if you would like
  • tabithap07
    tabithap07 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me this is a great place for support!!
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.