Replies

• Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Judgemental much?

my mother calls it hypercrital.
    meh, yeah.
    but i can take what i dish out.

if i dont like jacked-up teeth.... i dont like jacked up teeth.
    if you dont like to eat meat... you dont have to like meat.
    maybe you think george clooney ... or johnny depp is hawt.
    i dont... they arent my type. but im perfectly ok with you thinking theyre hot.
    ...and if youre attracted to men with jacked-up teeth, have at 'em.

my chest is HUGE! most guys insist anything more than a handful, and in some cases, a mouthful is a waste.
    am i crying about it or calling them judgemental. meh, heck no. cmon, they can like what they like. but just because they dont dig my great big old saggy chest... and i may not dig their sorely neglected jack-o-lantern grill... it doesnt mean we cant be friends. we just wont be drifting offf ino the sunset staring lovingly into one anothers eyes... and you know what??

im ok with that.

-a

blah blah blah.
  • Allison22451
    Options
    :laugh: I live in Stockton, CA.
    Can you say meth mouth?

My soon to be ex is from Stockton. He didn't do drugs,but didn't care too much about oral hygiene. He wondered why I Never wanted to French kiss him. :sick:
    He'd say,"Come on, give me a Big Kiss!" and I'd want to gag.

been there.
    i feel your pain.
  • DeniseAS
    DeniseAS Posts: 87
    Options
    eewwwww, gross
  • Allison22451
    Options
    Eewww! I hate that! I just can not kiss you if you have jacked up teeth. Im not talking about crooked or whatever, but nasty, havent brushed them ever is just nasty. I cant do the whole last years food stuck in your grill thing. Please brush! And if you have time, maybe floss or use some mouthwash! lol

I WHOLE-HEARTEDLY CONCUR!!!
    amen... and amen.

i mean, in this day and age... theres really no excuse for having bad breath.
    brush, swish, chew gum, lick a mint, pop a strip... or, hey, just dont talk so close to me.

*laughs* and why is it people who have THE WORST BREATH always wanna tell you a secret?
    oh dear lord. heaven help me. =)
  • Ryathur
    Ryathur Posts: 16
    Options
    When I was a teenager, I didn't care about my teeth at all. In my head at the time, I figured I could always go to the dentist. Now as an adult, I don't have dental insurance anymore (I have insurance that covers everything but that), and I realized how important my teeth are. I've been taking much better care of them lately. I can make them whiter and look a bit nicer, but I can't make the cavities and flaws I have go away, not to mention I have bruxism and lost my dental guard.

I am very self-conscious about my teeth. I am afraid to even smile most of the time.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Perhaps I should mention that the guy I'm kinda seeing right now has Fabulous teeth! He has a smile that can light up any room, at any time of day/night. We even floss together and I think it's sexxy!!! When I finally got a little more comfortable with him, I complimented his teeth. I'm pretty sure I blushed when I did.
    :love: :smooched: :love:
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Ever meet someone that looks like they've been brushing their teeth with a Snickers bar for the past 30 years??!

What's worse, they're ok with it.

::shudders::

OP, you are a lady after my own heart! i nearly spit out my coffee! :D

i may not have the straightest teeth, but they are always clean, flossed, and shiny. when i met my husband, i couldn't stop looking at his teeth, because they were so straight and obviously taken care of.

i used to teach children over here in china, where dental care is typically put on the backburner. some of the poor tykes had mouths filled with half-rotted teeth. it made me feel so terrible for them... when your teeth are eaten away like that, it's painful :(
  • Allison22451
    Options
    When I was a teenager, I didn't care about my teeth at all. In my head at the time, I figured I could always go to the dentist. Now as an adult, I don't have dental insurance anymore (I have insurance that covers everything but that), and I realized how important my teeth are. I've been taking much better care of them lately. I can make them whiter and look a bit nicer, but I can't make the cavities and flaws I have go away, not to mention I have bruxism and lost my dental guard.

I am very self-conscious about my teeth. I am afraid to even smile most of the time.

i dont have dental insurance either.
    all my teeth are ROTTEN. no kidding.
    its soooo weird, i have beautifully white teeth, but nearly every single one has a filling.
    so, i def feel for ya.

plus my mom, she started the implant process, and wound up not being able to complete it... and was toothless , with these UGLY metal posts sticking up out of her gums.. awful. she was so embarassed.. and never liked to smile. BUT!!! she has an amazing sense of humor... and would often make jokes about it herself. do i love my mom, yes i do. did i love her toothless smile, no i didnt. shes since had the posts removed and has dentures.
  • Allison22451
    Options
    Perhaps I should mention that the guy I'm kinda seeing right now has Fabulous teeth! He has a smile that can light up any room, at any time of day/night. We even floss together and I think it's sexxy!!! When I finally got a little more comfortable with him, I complimented his teeth. I'm pretty sure I blushed when I did.
    :love: :smooched: :love:

you maded me waff!
    you should write for "Erotic Dental Monthly" .
    *fans self*

*high-fives your dual hotness*
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Ever meet someone that looks like they've been brushing their teeth with a Snickers bar for the past 30 years??!

OMG Allison this is your post....YOU are freaking hilarious!!!!! Is this one of your pals at the gym???!!!! LMFAO!!!
  • Allison22451
    Options

OP, you are a lady after my own heart! i nearly spit out my coffee! :D

i may not have the straightest teeth, but they are always clean, flossed, and shiny. when i met my husband, i couldn't stop looking at his teeth, because they were so straight and obviously taken care of.

i used to teach children over here in china, where dental care is typically put on the backburner. some of the poor tykes had mouths filled with half-rotted teeth. it made me feel so terrible for them... when your teeth are eaten away like that, it's painful :(

a great smile goes a long long way in my book.
    its killer-sexy to me.

me, im faaaaaaaaaar from perfect as ive noted in the previous comments.
    but i do get complimented on my smile on a daily basis.
    andi like that about me.
    *hugs self*
  • Allison22451
    Options

OMG Allison this is your post....YOU are freaking hilarious!!!!! Is this one of your pals at the gym???!!!! LMFAO!!!

*takes a bow*
    thank you, m' lady!
  • anima_gemella
    anima_gemella Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    you're right "wow" doesnt cover it .... yuck :noway:
  • Allison22451
    Options
    see??? toldja!
    =)
  • cyberskirt
    cyberskirt Posts: 218
    Options
    I refuse to date someone with bad teeth or no teeth... it just is wrong. wrong. wrong.
  • Allison22451
    Options
    i COULD NOT agree with you more.
    yuck bech tooey tooey!!
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    some people don't have control of their teeth. some people have very strong, healthy, good looking teeth, and some just don't.

a friend of mine went to the dentist the other day and was told he has the teeth of a 50 year old, but looking at them, they look nice, straight, white, and he smokes... i wouldn't look twice and think his teeth health wasn't good.

me, on the other hand, have yellowed teeth, nothing i can do about it, unless i want to spend thousands of dollars getting veneers on all of them. they are healthy, they are brushed twice a day, i don't smoke (sure i drink too much coffee, but whatever). i have always had good teeth hygeine, go to the dentist regularly every year of my life, and have tried whitening products, but they are really bad for me, and just don't work, the ones that do, are painful and i can feel them doing more harm to my mouth than good.

genetics play a big role i'm sure. I think you are a judgemental cow quite frankly.
  • Allison22451
    Options
    you should take a look at my previous comments.

regardless.
    im going to take that as a compliment.

judgemental cow with a quick wit and great smile.
    KA-CHING!
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    I think I just barfed a little in my mouth!! Mouth hygiene is a huge one for me. I can not understand how people can go without brushing!!

So I will ask....Anyone ever break up with someone over bad oral hygiene????? I have. :ohwell:

I have!!!! He smiled like whatever he ate it was so gross then he just stopped taking care of himself all together and thats when he had to go!! I still shudder thinking about it

:shudders:

icky..poo poo ca ca... me no likeee =)

Yeah, his teeth looked fine, couldn't see gums when he smiled. First kiss <gag, gag> last kiss, last date!! I don't want to know what those gums looked like!!! Believe me this was not just a case of ate something bad breath.
  • Allison22451
    Options
    Way too funny!