new and need friends

Options
hellow im new to this website and need some friends for support. i am 24 and i weigh 289lbs. in November 2010 i had the lapband surgery and lost a total of 60lbs, but then i gained some back because life got to stressful for me to maintain it. but i am ready to get back on track.. so far i have lost 8lbs since i decided to get things back in order. i just need some friends to help keep me in the right frame of mind...

Replies

• ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    8 lbs is a good start!.. you are in the right path already ;)
  • jlg6599
    jlg6599 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. You can do it!
  • fridaychino
    Options
    I am new too, I just joined yesterday. I wish you success in your journey. Feel free to add me, we can keep each other motivated.
  • lisheo
    lisheo Posts: 8
    Options
    hi im elisha feel free to add the more friends the better =]
  • accusima
    accusima Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Great job losing those 8 lbs! Feel free to add me! :)
  • jennifer783
    jennifer783 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!! 8 lbs is a great start!! I'm Jennifer, you can add me :smile:
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! Feel free to add me! you'll love it. This is by far the best enviorment for weight loss I have seen yet. It really has a way of keeping you accountable and motivated.
  • fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    you can add me :)
  • 1981simm
    1981simm Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Feel free for anyone to add me... I joined in January and started with small changes. Three months later i'm 34 lbs down and love the encouragement and ideas from fellow mfp
  • NutMegAndy
    Options
    I'm brand new too so you can add me and we can help each other. I get discoraged really easily.
  • meli915
    meli915 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm new too....good work with losing 8 pounds already :)
  • mainebabe
    mainebabe Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi there! I too am new and I want to start out by saying congrats on losing 8lbs! That may not seem much to some but it is a big step towards your goals. I am 30, five one and weigh about 186-187lbs. My goal is to lose about 50lbs. Having support and encouragement will help and I will support you as I need support as well. Please feel free to add me as a friend. You can NEVER have enough supporters and friends.:wink:
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    i am new as well, feel free to add me, too.