NSV - Significant other

Options
I've gone from a size 12/14 jeans to size 8/10 and size XL tops to a size Medium I was wearing today, and I thought I looked pretty good. When I met my boyfriend for dinner tonight on my break from work, I walked up and the look on his face and the smile he got made me feel awesome. I smiled back and asked why he was smiling like that, and he put a hand on my side and said, "You're getting skinny! You look good!"

Feels so great. :smile:

4452571.png

Replies

• ddiestler
    ddiestler Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    That is the best feeling! Makes you feel so good about yourself:) Keep up the great work
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Way To Go!
  • jessie1480
    jessie1480 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Kind of off the subject but what is NSV?

And on the subject: how awesome! You have a great man!!!
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options
    Kind of off the subject but what is NSV?

And on the subject: how awesome! You have a great man!!!

Thanks! It stands for Non-Scale Victory. Things that make you feel good unrelated to how much you've lost. :)
  • jessie1480
    jessie1480 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Oh thank you so much!!! Now I know I love those three letters!
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! That's an awesome feeling :-)
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Awww, I bet that was the best feeling ever!!!! I love this NSV and I'm sure you do too! Keep up the amazing work you're doing! :)
  • sondyscraps
    sondyscraps Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!! Nothing like feeling like a million bucks to the person you are in love with! I am so glad he is so happy and making you even more happy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!