Nude Women's Bodies ....

Options
13»

Replies

• beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    hair! under arm hair on a female......... yuk! hairy legs......... and im getting back out of the bed.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Tattoos, especially on the arm, might as well be a dude.

Really? You get a naked woman in your sight and you stress about tattoos? I mean, I get that they're not for everyone, but I've never been turned away for having tats, because guys like when I'm naked.
  • bradspace
    bradspace Posts: 54
    Options
    So stretch marks are ok?

Yep for sure! I don't mind them, I have my own.

Ere has also been a massive thread, pretty much thr consensus was that 98 percent of males don't care!

women are the people who care abt all this. men are so easy

Yes. Yes we are.
  • bradspace
    bradspace Posts: 54
    Options

Dislike: Tats and piercings.
  • freckledbean
    Options
    I find it interesting that men are all answering with things that women generally have control over... tattoos, piercings, body hair, hygiene rather than bodily imperfections one is born with/has genetically

I like it
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I've never seen a naked woman's body I didn't like.
    I've seen all shapes and sizes and never once thought, " ew!".
    Oddly enough, people feel comfortable being naked around me. LOL I guess I have a non judgmental demeanor.

Bad hygiene is a big turn off for me in men and women. But other than that, I like it all.

I really appreciate the shoulder,chest and clavicle area of a woman.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    A girl who has been covered in ink... Come at me!!!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    hairy back.
  • psanoja
    psanoja Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hairy legs, piercing.
  • tyrog11
    tyrog11 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I don't know about guys, but I know a lot of girls actually prefer guys with 'imperfections'. (a bit of a tummy, stretch marks or other scars, itty bitty skinny legs on a big buff guy, etc.) The thought of dating/marrying someone with an 'oh my gosh' perfect body holds no appeal to me. I'd be too self conscious about myself. To me, some of the 'imperfections' are what makes a guy perfect. It makes me feel better about my own imperfections.

I really liked reading this reply!! If only we all looked at people this way. The beauty is in the imperfections. I believe a Zen Master actually said something like that.
  • tyrog11
    tyrog11 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I find it interesting that men are all answering with things that women generally have control over... tattoos, piercings, body hair, hygiene rather than bodily imperfections one is born with/has genetically

I like it

Agreed!!
  • DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options
    The only thing I really peeve about is when the cloths come off, everything hits the floor. Loose skin and chunky butt that was so secretly masked by a double dose of spanks. It's like buying tickets off a scalper and getting turned away at the gate because they were fake.