Easter to Easter! 1 yr Before and After Pics! I'm almost to

Options

Replies

• elri1908
    elri1908 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Good that you lost the weight steadily. Looks like the bf also lost a few pounds :wink:
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    Great job ! You are an inspiration !
  • sinluas
    sinluas Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!! you look amazing :happy:
  • healthylifeforme
    healthylifeforme Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You are so motivating to me! What a difference a year makes! Can't wait to see the final pic, you already look amazing!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation, congratulations!!!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much to everyone for all the wonderful comments. I have so much more energy than I did last year. I feel great. And about our outfits, I pick out my dress every year and then dress my hubby and 4 kids to match me. They must love me because they don't complain...too much! lol!
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    When I started this journey last April, I had no idea that I would lose 80 lbs. and be a size 6! I just knew I was tired of being heavy and slow and feeling sick. Just counting calories and exercising have changed my life and hopefully given me a longer life. Anyone can do this!
  • kford12
    kford12 Posts: 112
    Options
    Fantastic! Well done, Robin - you've inspired us all to keep going! :happy:
  • sunshine77081
    Options
    You look great!!
  • Ang_37
    Ang_37 Posts: 58
    Options
    That's why I am still on it because of people like you!! Thanks, I know that if you can do it so can I, and I have to take it one day at time. (life changing)

:happy:
  • candicemanke
    Options
    YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!! CONGRATS TO YOU!!!
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    That's why I am still on it because of people like you!! Thanks, I know that if you can do it so can I, and I have to take it one day at time. (life changing)

:happy:

Thank you. That means a lot to me. It means so much to inspire people in an area that I haven't been that strong in for a long time. It is life changing and I will never go back. Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • LincolnNH
    LincolnNH Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss. You look amazing.
  • gdean428
    gdean428 Posts: 25
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • veromancha
    veromancha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Your hubby looks healthy too!! Great job!! Your amazing!!
  • librarygoddess2
    librarygoddess2 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    HOLY COW GIRL! You were gorgeous before too but what an amazing transformation!
  • amibeachcomber
    Options
    You look amazing. Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing the pictures.:noway:
  • Chelle_Davis
    Options
    WOW! You look so beautiful! Congrats on the victory!!! :D
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    Thanks, everyone!
  • Rosalindgr
    Rosalindgr Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    congratulations! so inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!