friend me!

Options
Hi, I'm just fishing for friends. I only have 2 friends that I work out with, and I'm looking for some more activity on my feed! Thanks for your consideration :)

Replies

• cwielk
    cwielk Posts: 36
    Options
    add me! i love reading everyone's stuff on my newsfeed, gets me motivated to do something!
  • mainebabe
    mainebabe Posts: 32
    Options
    Friend request on its way
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Noticed you are from Wisconsin. Are you going to run the Oshkosh next Sunday? My hubby and I will be so we can mark Wisconsin off our list of states! Good luck with your weight lose journey.
  • simplysassi
    simplysassi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I need support also. Let's do this together.
  • brees62
    brees62 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi my name is Ann and I am brand new to this site. I have already lost 5 pounds and would really love to get down to 200 in 2 weeks. My birthday is next week and want to buy a new dress to celebrate with my family and friends. I am presently at 209 and counting lol. What do ya'll do to lose weight?
  • Mtalley1974
    Options
    Hello, you are more than welcome to add me.
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Welkom!!!!!
    Remember "if you bite it, write it"...basically meaning that anything you put in your mouth, log it!! You will be surprised how those calories add up!
    Find several different workouts and change them up or else you will get bored and not be as motivated :)

Don't think that you need hundreds of friends; a few good ones that truly motivate you and actually hold you accountable are more valuable :)

Good luck!
  • ltupola
    ltupola Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey, same here....looking for some friends, support and tips. Love seeing and hearing others, its motivating!!
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    friend request on the way
  • gmctech
    gmctech Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    hey go for it, but i expect participation in mfp life ;)
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    add me if you like
  • LizV32
    LizV32 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    add me if you want! :)
  • jdeking1
    jdeking1 Posts: 31
    Options
    Everyone can feel free to add me!! Always great to have more friends!
  • giadatje
    giadatje Posts: 59
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)