Nutrition report help

Options
Okay so I just really don't understand this and have seen it happen several times. I go to reports, nutrition, net calories, past 7 days. In this instance it's showing me that on 4/5/12 I netted a negative 750 maybe? Somewhere between -500 and -1000 Well this is RIDICULOUS! I never, ever EVER net a negative. So I go to that date on my food diary and it shows me that I ate 2,240 cals and had 320 remaining and that I earned an extra 780 cals from exercise.

Okay, soo... 2240 minus 780 equals 1460 which would put me at exactly 320 cals under my normal daily goal without the exercise., which is what I had remaining.

So what am I missing? Why do I frequently see a neg cal day in my nutrition report on the site, that my food diary does not support, and also it's worth mentioning that when I look at my weekly summary on my app it does not show me a neg cal day.

Replies

• Larry0445
    Larry0445 Posts: 232
    Options
    It's just a glitch in the system. Nothing to worry about. If you go on 30 days,it will show all correct!!
  • danielleburwell97060
    Options
    Hmm. I tried that and then the first day that shows up there shows me negative when I netted 1600 something. But it does show right for the day the 7 day one had negative! Is it a glitch on the first day of the report then no matter what you put in?
  • FrancesOReilly
    FrancesOReilly Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Is it saying negative because you ate under your RDA????
  • danielleburwell97060
    Options
    Is it saying negative because you ate under your RDA????

My wha...?
  • danielleburwell97060
    Options
    It's just a glitch in the system. Nothing to worry about. If you go on 30 days,it will show all correct!!

30 day didn't work but the 90 day one did! Of course I haven't been on the site that long yet so I'd still be curious to see if that first day showed up neg, lol