Hoping this keeps me on track!

Options
I am new here, however it seems I created an account awhile ago, who knows but I'm down rt determined to get back down to size. I wanna be back down to where I was before having kids. Even growing up I never had a problem gaining weight from food, I need this baby weight to BE GONE!! From all 4 kids lol! Being new I have no friends on here. My husband and I are renewing our vows in Feb and I dnt wanna look like a cow in my dress! Well not really a cow cuz I usually rock anything I wear lol, but inside I feel insecure, but I dnt let it show. With tht said leggo!!!

Replies

• mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    If you keep logging your food everyday for 3 weeks, then yes it will keep you on track. i say that, because it takes 3 weeks to form a habit. I'm so use to logging my food now, it feels werid when I don't.
    get the app too. the app is fantastic. and if you have a smartphone, which most people nowadays too, you can scan the foods, and it comes up with the cals. which takes the hassle out of working out the cal content.

I know what it's like to want the baby weight to be gone. I'm happy to say that I have lost all my baby weight YAY. I'm the lightest now I have been in over 10 years. I still have about 5lbs to go until i get to my ultimate goal weight.

Feel free to add me if you would like some daily support.
  • Stodrick
    Stodrick Posts: 17
    Options
    You're more than welcome to add me too! I agree with the previous poster: If you force yourself to be super disciplined about logging at first, after a few weeks you reach for your phone/computer automatically to do it. Another tip that I have found works well for me: log your food before you eat it, and then you can see the real effect it will have on the rest of your day. It's saved me several times from doing something stupid. Just last night it saved me from a second piece of chicken parm! Also, if you like to cook at all, check out skinnytaste.com: amazing, amazing recipes and all very healthy. Welcome!