Oh happy day!

Options
Only day # 3 and i'm feeling great! Woke up this morning and felt a bit refreshed and ready to go! Not sure if I have lost any weight yet, I have to actually go out and buy a scale but I think I need to bust out the old tape measure and start keeping track of things!! For all of you out there that are having a hard time I truely believe it will get better!! Hope everyone has a good day :wink:

Replies

• TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! I wish I had done the tape measure thing before I started!

Have a great day!!
  • jen622
    jen622 Posts: 13
    Options
    That's wonderful that you feel great today! I have been trying to lose weight for about a week now and have lost a little but I'm trying not to stress out about it too much. But it's great to see so many women who pass along their motivation and peppiness. :) It really boosts my spirits.
    Keep up the good work!
  • Saudimom
    Saudimom Posts: 136
    Options
    Good for you!!!!.. It gets even better!!!!
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    The benefits of feeling better, sleeping better are worth way more than losing weight!!!

I told my hubby my motto is Weight loss is an added benefit to the important things when it comes to losing weight.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Great motto JULY
  • milwaukeelady23
    Options
    Thanks!! I know, this site is the best. Keep up the willpower woman!! I think we all have good days and bad but just don't give up! If I can do it, you can do it!! Believe me :tongue:
  • MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    That is great you are feeling so great

I as well wish I had taken my measurements in the beginning but I did not

Have a beautiful weekend.