55 and find myself single - here we go

Options
Need to loose 59 lbs to be perfect (weight wise).

Replies

• HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    You can do it!

My mom is in a similar situation. She is 51 and single again and trying hard to lose some weight as well. I know it can be tough but you will get through it and achieve your goals! If you follow the three M's of fitness you will get there - Motivation, Movement, and Moderation!

Stay movtivated, do everything in moderation and incorporate more movement into your day and you'll go far!

Good luck!
  • PatriNina
    PatriNina Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You're in the perfect place to get to your goal weight! Just stick with it and remember that you need baby steps to make a change!
    Good luck! :drinker:
  • mommakitty1204
    Options
    I'm also looking to lose a substantial amount of weight and have only been signing into MFP since the middle of January. So far I've lost half without having to work too hard at it and with summer just around the corner, it'll just get easier for me. It's really all about a lifestyle change...making better choices food-wise, looking at labels and incorporating some type of exercise into your daily routine. You can do this! My daughter just lost 30 and my husband is nearing 20 (in just about a month's time). Hang in there and good luck!
  • redcut
    redcut Posts: 176
    Options
    You can do this just make your goals small so you can reach them. Take one day at a time if you would like you can add me as a friend i have about the same weight to still lose as you do.