Time to do this!

Options
I am going to lose the weight this time but I need to have some supporters. I have about 100lbs to lose. Anyone who wants support or wants to support me please add me. I am in the Baltimore area, anyone else around here?

Replies

• SuperSonz
    SuperSonz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Heya! Welcome to MFP

If you want I can add you and support you on this quest :)
  • karie36
    karie36 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That would be great! Thank you
  • bajannadz
    bajannadz Posts: 13
    Options
    welcome to MFP! I'm from Barbados & I have 20 pounds to lose!
    let's do this!!
  • bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm from the Baltimore area and just joined today!!! you can totally do this!!!
  • rjo921
    rjo921 Posts: 130
    Options
    Welcome to the journey! Feel free to add me if you would like. I'm in SC...you will find a ton of support here! :happy:
  • moonspells
    moonspells Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm not in the area but I do have around 100 lbs. to lose and I have only been on MFP for just over a month so I'm just starting too. Please feel free to add me...I'm on here ALL the time so if you ever need some support, let me know! :o)
    Welcome and good luck!
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    :happy: I have about the same to lose and I'm here if you want some support. You can do it! Feel free to add me if you'd like. Best of luck!!
  • LeslieMDoyle
    LeslieMDoyle Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi, Karie! I too have 100 lbs to lose. I'm not in the Baltimore area, but I'm on this site plenty! I've only been here a little over a month and have lost 8.8 thus far...and I'm still excited about the journey to lose the next 91.2! You can totally do this!
  • karie36
    karie36 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Cant wait to be done work and go to the gym tonight.