Want More friends please !

Options
13»

Replies

• delib81
    delib81 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm new too and could do with some people to keep me going!! I am on day 2!!
  • knowak82
    knowak82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You've been added! I'm also in need of some additional friends! Others, please feel free to add me as a friend and we can support each other on our journeys :smile:
  • Glassgal01
    Glassgal01 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier, I'll add you gladly!
  • adeversole
    adeversole Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm starting to get more serious about using this and would love to accept as many friends as are willing to add me/be added. I find that motivation increases with numbers!
  • Pink231
    Pink231 Posts: 9
    Options
    Im on my second day, anyone feel free to add me! The more the merrier!!! xxx
  • LisaGaimadi
    LisaGaimadi Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'd love some more friends, as well. I'm on my 25th day, and weigh in tomorrow.
    I'm doing this with my husband who is losing so quickly that I find myself getting discouraged.
    Please feel free to add me!
  • wearechevytough1
    wearechevytough1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Jackie and I just joined and I would like to be your friend:smile: I turned 50 last year and told myself that I was going to get into the best shape of my life and that did not happen so I am trying again. I am obese and need to lose alot of weight, but, I am not lazy and I feel that this time after many, many other times is the one. I have joined a gym and I have alot of exercise equipment at home so there are no more excuses. So with that said hello friend. Please do not hesitate to encourage and I will do the same.:smile::smile:
  • cgray
    cgray Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Well, I tried going down the list and adding all of you because you all seem so nice, but myfitnesspal said you can't add more than 5 friends in 10 minutes. Bummer. I need as many people posting "put down the candy bar and step away slowly" as I can get so feel free to add me. I'm a 35 year old gym rat with a major cholesterol problem. I love running (that's me in the photo) and pushing myself through grueling workouts but I HATE eating and I HATE eating healthy even more! I'd love to be on your support team.
  • NobodyListensToLaura
    Options
    Eight pounds lost so far and I couldn't be happier. My Fitness Pal name is NobodyListensToLaura. Feel free to add me. :)