Looking for New Friends

Options
Hey everyone my name is Tanica and I was a regular on the site until I found out I was pregnant. I decided to take time off and now that my son is 2 months old I am ready to get back into the swing of things. I have some friends already but I am looking for more especially one's that are supportive and have something to say.

I gained about 40 pounds during my pregnancy and have lost 20 after the birth and with the help of breastfeeding. I plan on losing the other 20 and continuing from where I left off to meet my goal. I am so excited to be doing this and so happy to have this site where I can talk with others and get support and advice.

Replies

• princessruthiebelle
    princessruthiebelle Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    congratulations on the birth of your little bundle!! feel free to add me!!
    im 21 and am new to this site! so determined to loose my weight this time, and i dont stop talkin haha.

xoxo
  • zombiemusicgirl
    zombiemusicgirl Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm looking for friends as well. Feel free to add me if you'd like. :smile:
  • kathiekathie
    kathiekathie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there and congrats on the baby!!
    I'm new too....well I joined sometime ago but just got serious a week ago. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • bookworm25
    Options
    Congratulations! Would be lovely to widen my friends so go ahead and add me! :)
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

Congrats on your new addition!! My son is 8 - they grow up INCREDIBLY fast!!

Best of luck!
  • bedinky1207
    bedinky1207 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the birth of your son and good luck with losing the baby weight! It will be all off in no time!
  • joaniejoan622
    Options
    Hey im about a week into it and haven’t lost anything =/ I have lost about 20 pds in the last 4months before I found out about this site but have been stuck at my current weight for about a month now! My goal is 13 more pds before June 22. I Need some motivating friends =)
  • loves_jc
    loves_jc Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am a christian woman who belives everything we do and say should be centered around my Lord and savior. My encouragement is right out of that same concept. If you think that is the kinda friend you would like I would love to be your friend, Please add me. God bless you
  • TMusumeche
    TMusumeche Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I recently had a baby as well. She is now 4 months old and I'm working on losing that "baby weight" as well. I have 20 pounds of baby weight left to lose and another 10 to get to my goal. Feel free to add me.
  • Skye259
    Skye259 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new to this site and find it awesome!! I have about 20 to 25 lbs to lose as well. I also want to get back into better shape with exercise. Congrats on your new baby!!! If you would like to add me, go ahead, have a wonderful day!!!
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    pick me!!
  • KissCassie
    Options
    hi everyone! i'm also looking for new friends, so if you're reading this, come say hi! :)
  • jadamuriel76
    jadamuriel76 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am a mom, wife, and I am employed in a pretty stressful career fulltime but I think it's very important to still find time for my health. So far MFP has been a great tool and I'm always looking for new positive friends. ;-) Good Luck!
  • debw1216
    debw1216 Posts: 5
    Options
    Congrats on your new little one! :flowerforyou:
  • megaboss07
    Options
    U can add me as well my motto is this excerise and gaining the perfect body is not acheive by wishful thinking but by being earned .
  • chris_ashl3y
    Options
    HI MY NAME IS CHRIS IM 21 I NEW TO THIS I RECENTLY LOST 5 LBS IM STILL TRYING TO REACH MY GOAL OF 20-30 LBS I WANT PPL TO KEEP ME MOTIVATED TO CONT MY "HEALTHY NEW LIFESTYLE" FEEL TO ADD ME AND GIVE SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
  • Kendralatricewilliams
    Options
    Hi Im Kendra and I too just had a baby boy who is now two months old. Please feel free to add me.
  • incognitopotato
    incognitopotato Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Big congrats on your new baby! I'm starting up again with MFP, too. Feel free to add me so we can keep each other on track!
  • ladyt314
    ladyt314 Posts: 28
    Options
    congrats......im definetly looking for strong supporters add me
  • ladyt314
    ladyt314 Posts: 28
    Options
    add me no problem