Be My Buddy?

Options
Looking for some enthusiastic friends that will KEEP ME ACCOUNTABLE! Oh and don't worry I'll do the same. I need someone to call me out when I slip up on eating or skip too many days of working out! I just got engaged after 7 years of dating and really want to get it together before my wedding next year. Anybody in?

Replies

• ladyt314
    ladyt314 Posts: 28
    Options
    im definetly in .....feel free to add me...also stay on me aswell
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I could use another friend that keeps me accountable :)
  • terracotta209
    terracotta209 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Congrat"s on engagement. This is a great board and lots of info on here.. Go ahead and add me if you like..:smile:
  • ShanR77
    ShanR77 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I could always use some one to tell me how it is and i shall do the same ^_^
  • emmaluh
    emmaluh Posts: 3
    Options
    I could use some serious motivation.
  • incognitopotato
    incognitopotato Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the engagement! Feel free to add me, I'm just starting up again and looking for new friends to motivate!
  • Artist20
    Artist20 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, congrats on your engagement! I'm starting up again because I really slacked off the last few months and any motivation is welcome :)
  • NataliePinNV
    Options
    I have recently "fallen off the wagon" and am looking for support. If you'd like to add me, I will do my best to encourage you.
  • jenn1990123
    Options
    I need exactly the same thing!! I would love it if you added me!
  • deepcanyon
    Options
    congrats on the engagement :) an i could sure use some almost daily motivation an being accountable an since i am new to the site i dont have but a couple of friends an i would definately call you on slipping up so your great day you will look just the way you want :) so please add me if you like :)
  • GorgiaF23
    Options
    Feel free to add me also I def. need some motivation in return. It could help a lot.
  • SCH67
    SCH67 Posts: 21
    Options
    first off, congratulations on your engagement. I am needing the same encouragement these days as it has been a while since I have 'been real' with my self about time to get the last of my weight off. Feel free to add me. Positive encouragement is so helpful... I am new to this so anyone else want to add me, I'd love it
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I, too, need the help in making sure I am held accountable. Only recently did I open my food diary for my friends to see... funny how something so little can help me gain so much strength in this adventure. I have been on here a few weeks now and starting to really get the hang of it. Would love to have more friends .