Which home workout dvd is the best?

Options
I'm thinking of adding a home workout program in the mornings in addition to going to the gym after work for strength training... I'm thinking of Insanity... Any thoughts or recommendations?

Replies

• kristinlk76
    Options
    Hey! I am on my second round of Insanity and love it. Depends on what exactly you want to get out of your workouts...Let me know - maybe I can help with other recommendations!
  • raineraven78
    raineraven78 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you!
  • southernsweetie1978
    southernsweetie1978 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I like Leslie Sansome Four Fast Miles DVD.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    The best ones are the ones that you will do. You might check your library or Blockbuster and if you like themn, look for them on ebay.

Personally, I like Turbo Jam and Billy Blanks. I also llike Kari Anderson, Karen Voight, and I even have an old Cindy Crawford with Radu that I like !!!
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Bob Harper's Pure Burn Super Strength. Did it for the first time on Monday, still feeling it. His Totally Ripped Core is also a nice, tough routine.
  • verbalriot
    Options
    Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred is great. It's only 20 minutes but she works you HARD and if you stick with it, you'll see results! I highly recommend it.
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    I'm currently doing both Insanity and turbofire. Insanity is harder . Turbofire - you'll have to learn the moves but it's fun :smile:
  • kimimila86
    kimimila86 Posts: 424
    Options
    Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred is great. It's only 20 minutes but she works you HARD and if you stick with it, you'll see results! I highly recommend it.

I'm doing the 30DS right now and I'm already seeing some results... with 20 days left to go! It's a good blend of strength, cardio and abs. I think I might wander onto Turbo Fire HIIT next. Haven't decided yet...
  • KacieHetrick
    KacieHetrick Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I really like ChaLean Extreme! Her mantra is lift heavy and she looks great!