MFP CHAT

Options
kandyjo
kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
Did you guys know about this? I just found it in a thread yesterday and followed the link and went and registered. Its pretty sweet....
Here is the link:
http://mfp-archive.harehome.org/
Give it a try.... :smile:

Replies

• kandyjo
    Options
    So........are you guys checking it out? :laugh:
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    lol never found anyone on when I tried.... will try again. :wink:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Way cool ... I've signed up ... I'm chatting with someone on there right now. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
  • meganlkp
    meganlkp Posts: 41
    Options
    Thanks for sharing x
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Awesome!!!! HOpefully I will see you guys there (:
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Very Interesting..Thanks:tongue:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    lol, I built this a long time ago, hopefully with Mike having more time to devote, they can build one into this site itself, or maybe take over my code (if he wants it, he can have it). Until that day, here's the chat room instructions:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/7809-chat-room-instructions
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I have "tried" and it says I am using an incorrect user name! I even had MFP send to my email address just to make sure I was NOT posting wrong my username and password! So I guess I won't be able to check it out!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I have signed up a long time back but haven't been on there in a while. It can be fun in there too! Maybe we can get more people in there chatting.
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I have signed up a long time back but haven't been on there in a while. It can be fun in there too! Maybe we can get more people in there chatting.

Hey, Renae!! chatted with you for a bit. Glad you popped it!! :drinker:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    lol, I built this a long time ago, hopefully with Mike having more time to devote, they can build one into this site itself, or maybe take over my code (if he wants it, he can have it). Until that day, here's the chat room instructions:

Banks, thanks for the chat!!! You're the man!! :happy: The more people that know about it, the better it will be. I'm all about spreading the love :wink:
  • magglett
    Options
    Hey Kandy ... you posted right when I was going to bump this up. I'd love to get more people involved on that chat site. It's way fun.:happy:
  • magglett
    Options
    I have "tried" and it says I am using an incorrect user name! I even had MFP send to my email address just to make sure I was NOT posting wrong my username and password! So I guess I won't be able to check it out!!

You will have to register on there ... you won't automatically have a user name and password. I used my same user name and password from MFP but I had to register it there first to get on. I hope you'll try again. It's nice to talk instantly to people who are going through what you're going through.
  • magglett
    Options

Thanks Boss!!!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Hey Kandy ... you posted right when I was going to bump this up. I'd love to get more people involved on that chat site. It's way fun.:happy:

Awesomeness!!! I think its a fantabulous idea!!!
    Great talking to you earlier!! We need to get the rest of the JUNE STARTERS to get on there... that would be awesome!!
  • magglett
    Options
    bump.png
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Question.......if anyone knows........I can get onto MFP chat but cant get on other blogsites/chatrooms at work.....blocked by websense. Is it possible to set up your own forum using this PHPBB place or whatever it is so that I could chat with friends......like friends from home and stuff? Just wondering.:smokin:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Question.......if anyone knows........I can get onto MFP chat but cant get on other blogsites/chatrooms at work.....blocked by websense. Is it possible to set up your own forum using this PHPBB place or whatever it is so that I could chat with friends......like friends from home and stuff? Just wondering.:smokin:

sure it is, but eventually, if you use it enough, they'll block that too. Also, if they explicitly state that you're not allowed to chat at work, you're taking an awful big risk doing so.
  • kellch
    Options

sure it is, but eventually, if you use it enough, they'll block that too. Also, if they explicitly state that you're not allowed to chat at work, you're taking an awful big risk doing so.

I keep coming here though :bigsmile:

I think that the whole fitness site thing is what blinds them to it.:smokin:

:laugh: :drinker:
  • kellch
    Options
    BTW Banksie, How's everthing goin? Ya doin good on the the muscle buildin/tonin thing? :flowerforyou: