Side Collage (long way to go!)

Options
So, I took pictures in October '11, Feb. '12 and today. There's about a 24 pound difference between October and today... but I feel like I can't SEE a difference? I know clothes fit better/smaller sizes but looking at these I've been really discouraged. I know I'm being way self critical :/ Can anyone tell?

sidecollage.jpg

Replies

• ck1416
    ck1416 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Yes - I can see a huge difference. You are looking good and your hard work is paying off. What an inspiration!
  • mandie0378
    mandie0378 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    There is a definite difference in your mid-section. Good job!
  • sbreems
    sbreems Posts: 17
    Options
    I def. see a difference! Not only are you smaller, but you are more toned-- it doesn't look as flabby; it looks tighter.
    PS I think we have the same body type.
  • mkgk03
    mkgk03 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    There is definitely a difference!! Great job!!
  • lyricalLies13
    Options
    Theres totally a difference keep at it =]
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    AT first I looked at these left to right and I was like hmm that's weird you look so much smaller in the first pic!

So there ya go ! congrats!! :)
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I think you look great! I see a big difference between when you started and now. You are doing awesome!
  • kvonjohn
    kvonjohn Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Just look at your back! There is where you can really see the difference. Don't get discouraged beacause you are doing something right!
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    R U kidding me??? You look amazing! Keep it up! I am shocked by how much better you look!!:happy:
  • cc11395
    cc11395 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    There is a definite difference! Look at the changes in your back!! It's funny that we are always our own worst critic. The problem is that we see ourselves everyday so it's hard to distinguish the new from the normal. You should be so proud of yourself - you are doing it (and you look great)!!
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    Yes, absolutely there is a difference! Your stomach is much smaller!!! Keep up the amazing work!
  • stayseeing
    stayseeing Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I guess it was my natural tendency to read left to write, and at first, I thought it looked like you gained weight (as in the left you are much smaller than in the right). BUT - then I realized that your after picture was on the left, and I can definitely see a difference!! :)
  • miss_sarcastic
    Options
    Aww, you all are so kind! I was hoping that I wouldn't be the type to "not see" change, but I guess it just comes with the territory most of the time. I know numbers (mainly measurements, the scale is p*ssing me off lately since I've been building a lot of muscle in boot camp haha) don't lie, I just wish I could see it better.

And I don't know why I put them from left to right instead of right to left, haha. Oops!
  • acresfield
    acresfield Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    very definite difference.

I bet you would see an even bigger one if you took a photo wearing what you were wearing in the first pic.

And yes I read them wrong too the first time and thought that the left hand pic was your before one.

Keep up the good work.
  • Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I can tottally see a big difference, Your back and stomach look soo much smaller... Keep at it! You are doing amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!