New on here

Options
Hi everyone, i am new to the online site as i do this mainly on my phone, it's ok but I don't have access to the forums! I would like new friends as the more encouragement the better, i have to lose about two stone, doing it slowly and steadily!

I am 33, female and I am studying law at college which is great but a little too encouraging of the midnight munchies!

Would be great if you would add me!

Tasha

Replies

• TurnerLBT90
    Options
    Hi Tasha,
    Your username hooked me because I too am a bookworm :) But I'm a 21 yr old college graduate living with my parents trying to find a job and starting over in a new area. This means a lot of food I shouldn't eat and about 10 lbs gained in 2 months! Looking for some people to keep me on a diet.
    Plus all my new friends do is go to bars. . . and let me tell you there is not much healthy food there!
    Lauren
  • Dorianlg
    Dorianlg Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Dorian and I'm 29 and in school myself. I'm trying to lose 20 pounds (about 1.5 stone, the internet tells me.) I would be happy to add you and be encouraging. (Also talk about books, which are significantly more fun than dieting.)
  • ummnadir
    ummnadir Posts: 48
    Options
    What is a stone
  • shortsj
    shortsj Posts: 2
    Options
    Boy 17 pound is great what are you doing.