Been here a while, now time to make freinds...

Options
Been on MFP for a while now looking for some more support and to share what works for me. Im in my 30s 2 kids 13 and 6, and I work alot of hours and sit at a desk alll day. Down 40 lbs with 15-20 to go. I have been stuck for a month up and down hope to have it together by summer!

Replies

• Nellie1drfl
    Nellie1drfl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Add me if youd ike to join me!
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    Great job on the 40 lb loss so far, that is something to really be proud of. Feel free to add me, for motivation.
  • cbmcphillips
    cbmcphillips Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    you can add me too... 48 with 17 yr old son - life is busy but fun!
  • LisaGaimadi
    LisaGaimadi Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me...looks like I'm coming from where you started.
    I'm 44 with two teenaged daughters and a desk job, as well.
    Have really amped up my workouts, and do something 6 days a week.

You're quite an inspiration.
  • asugar
    asugar Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids 16, 19 and 22. Want to lose 10 - 20 lbs. Sit most of the day. Try to walk every day or do weights and walk or do yoga and walk ... ha ha . Would love some support! You can add me.
  • Nellie1drfl
    Nellie1drfl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    YAY new freinds Thanks everyone.
  • ummnadir
    ummnadir Posts: 48
    Options
    Great work
  • ChristinaBarnhouse
    ChristinaBarnhouse Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I also have 2 kids and am in the best shape of my life. I am a receptionist and sit all day long so after work, I may it priority to hit the gym!

Best of luck to ya!
  • katiejarr
    katiejarr Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You can add me too...Ive lost 30 pounds and now have been stuck for about 3 weeks and not loosing. Im 51 and have a 21 yr old and a 19 year old, both off at college...business owner, do yoga 2 ties a week and try and go to the gym 2 more times a week but also busy at my desk doing payroll and other work for my business...but love MFP!
  • CrazyMidget611
    CrazyMidget611 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm fairly new here. Mom of one (she's 5 months) and turning 30 in June :) I have about 45 lbs more to lose, so you are an inspiration to me!
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too! I've been on the site since Jan., and am very proud of the success I've experienced so far. I'm a 48-yr-old mom of a 10-yr-old boy. I also have a desk job, which can be such a frustration in an effort to improve my health. I can always use another positive, motivated friend so go through this journey with me. You've done great - what an inspiration. Keep up the good work. :drinker:
  • smor27
    smor27 Posts: 87
    Options
    I am down 22lb and I can use all the motivation that I can get. Feel free to add me too and we can help each other along our journey.
  • Time2Thrive
    Time2Thrive Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I accept all requests.!!
  • CraftyPayne
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :O) Been on mfp for about 6 weeks and like yourself work full time sitting at a desk . I try to go on the treadmill when I can and walk during lunch if only for 15 minutes .
    Well done for the weight you have lost so far :O) .
    I have just ordered the fitbit so hoping that will incourage me to walk a little more around the building on my tea break ... every little helps :laugh:
  • mygrlz02
    mygrlz02 Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a mom of two as well, a 17 y.o. and a 22 y.o. Can you believe I'm still trying to lose the "baby weight"? LOL! Going to add you and hoping we can stay positive and be succesful!
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am down 25 lbs, on my way to 70. I, too, have a desk job, up and down a lot, but nonetheless a desk job. I've got two kids, ages 14, 21. Always looking for friends with the same goals in mind.
  • susieq_pt
    susieq_pt Posts: 12
    Options
    I too am looking for friends after getting use to journaling. I am a MOther of two young girls and work full time so finding time for myself is difficult but so worth it!
  • mellabyte
    mellabyte Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Great job so far! I'm in a similar boat. 40 down, 20 more to go! Feel free to add me. :)