Replies

• PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress. You shine!
  • Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    This is insanely awesome progress - congrats to you and a big WOO HOO for spanx liberation. :laugh:

You ain't kidding about the Spanx liberation... I am so glad I do not have to squeeze myself into that thing again. Plus it is not fun when you are drinking and having to take that thing off....lol :blushing:
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Wowsa!!! AMAZING!!
  • Oneday150
    Options
    :wink: Thank you all for taking your time to check on my progress.
  • CandiceSizemore
    CandiceSizemore Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look fabulous!!!
  • lysistrataNix
    lysistrataNix Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow that's a big difference! I knew you were looking thinner, but the before and after's really put it into perspective. Awesome job!
  • PDCbran
    PDCbran Posts: 6
    Options
    Oh my gosh! You look wonderful! What foods do you eat if you don't mind me asking.
  • Oneday150
    Options
    Oh my gosh! You look wonderful! What foods do you eat if you don't mind me asking.

I pretty much eat the same thing everyday, once in a while I will have "regular food" and other than my 1-2 cups of coffee a day I only have water.
    I will send you a message with what I eat.
  • Puri85
    Puri85 Posts: 6
    Options
    Boy u look sooooooo WOW! i just joined MFP for 5 weeks now, and sees you make me want to have that look too..... Wish me luck!
  • Oneday150
    Options
    Boy u look sooooooo WOW! i just joined MFP for 5 weeks now, and sees you make me want to have that look too..... Wish me luck!

You can do this :happy: I never have been this size in my adult life. The last time I was this size I was 15 and by 16 I was a size 14/16 and from there down hill.. Now that I am hitting 33 this year I finally realized I can do anything I put my mind and heart to. And this year I want to be at least a size 7/8. Currently am a 10 now :happy:
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    You look great !!!
  • Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    Yay miragirl! You are looking great girl! Keep up the good work! So happy to have you as a MFPal! :flowerforyou:
  • Oneday150
    Options
    Yay miragirl! You are looking great girl! Keep up the good work! So happy to have you as a MFPal! :flowerforyou:
    Awwww thank you, It is beacuse of you and all my other girls on here supporting me and pushing to keep burning this fat.

I honestly can't beleive the change in such a short time. Why didn't I start this sooner.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!