Insanity!

Options
Hey guys,

I started Insanity yesterday and am just curious on how the program should work. Do you do this every single day for 60 days? My body is so sore today, I couldn't imagine getting through another round without a day of recovery in between!

Does anyone have any success stories? Pictures? How many calories do you consume while using this program. How many calories do you burn during the work outs??

Any tips would be greatly appreciated :)

Replies

• musicluvr82
    Options
    you dont do it every single day, sunday i believe u rest, there should be a calender on beachbody.com. I love insanity, i did it for a month b4 christmas and I saw results not really on the scale at that time by i could diffenetly see it in my body. I had to stop cuz i was working 2 jobs and I just didnt hva time to do it. I'm just now getting back into it. I think its amazing and i feel awesome after i'm done. I don't have any b4 and after pics though maybe I should start doing that lol. The only thing I'm confused about it how to log it in in here for my excersies. i'm not sure how many calories it burns and I dont know how to find out. But like i said there is a calender on beachbody.com. just follow that and it helps alot
  • ChynnaM09
    ChynnaM09 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sunday is your rest day and you kinda get a rest day on thursday the first month with the recovery. I did Insanity about 8 months ago and did it for the first month and lost 10 pounds. Then I went to visit family up in Michigan and when I came back home I got really lazy and stopped. Unfortunately, I gained all the weight back so I started it up again 2 weeks ago. It will get a little more easier the more you do it. Don't give up! It's such a great workout and soon you will start to feel really good after the work out, just full of energy! The first couple weeks you will be extremely sore though~
  • Amberlin
    Amberlin Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I am defintiley going to stick it out!
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Yes...Sundays are considered your REST days. :) This is my first week so no rest day yet, its sooo worth it, I love it!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I'm so impressed by people that do it every day. I really didn't enjoy the program, and only do it on very rare occasions. Best of luck! I hope you get the results you want :D
  • skinnyjeans1224
    skinnyjeans1224 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the program now too. I'm not good at cardio so it's a love/hate relationship, but I'm committed to finishing it!!!

Dig Deep!
  • KCheeks143
    Options
    i've been doing Insanity for a month or so. I don't do it 6 day a week cause I can't with work & children. I do it at least 5 days. It does get a little boring after awhile so I switch and do Turbo Fire 1 day. I've lost 10lbs with diet and all the exercise. I did Insanity last year, but didn't watch what I ate and I lost nothing on the scale, but did loose some inches. Good Luck to you. Insanity does kick your booty!
  • marathonmom72
    marathonmom72 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I haven't done it yet, but I would think you would log it as aerobics or circuit training.