What does your doctor have hanging on the ceiling??

Options
odusgolp
odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
If your doc does, what is it?

My doctor has Where's Waldo posters.

I know where Waldo is in all three exam rooms.

Replies

• PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    LOL...I wish mine had something on the ceiling....I get bored staring at nothing!
  • Floridaboiler
    Floridaboiler Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Nothing that I have ever noticed.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    a mirror. but i'm not too sure he was a real doctor.
  • k9runner1963
    k9runner1963 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    OB had Far Side cartoon posters on the ceiling
  • b1791
    b1791 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I can't remember exactly but it's a cartoon about a "woman's yearly physical" exam. I remember getting a good chuckle out of it though LOL.
  • Yaya_71
    Yaya_71 Posts: 12
    Options
    A poster of a pretty decent looking guy with great abs. :D
  • odusgolp
    Options
    a mirror. but i'm not too sure he was a real doctor.

True story - There's a mirror positioned at your gaping vagina in the delivery rooms at our city's hospital. You have no choice but to watch yourself give birth, basically.

It scared me for life.
  • baxgilter
    baxgilter Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Maya Angelou Poems
  • leighish
    leighish Posts: 15
    Options
    Nothing. I'm forced to count tiles.
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options

True story - There's a mirror positioned at your gaping vagina in the delivery rooms at our city's hospital. You have no choice but to watch yourself give birth, basically.

It scared me for life.

The midwives here give you a mirror, if you want :laugh:
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    In my doctor/gyno office, nothing. At my dentist's though he has like 527 magnets attached to the ceiling in one room. It's odd. And motivational posters in another.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I had an OB/Gyn who had a mobile hanging from his ceiling made up of multicolored diaphragms and IUD's. I had to ask what they were.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    In my doctor/gyno office, nothing. At my dentist's though he has like 527 magnets attached to the ceiling in one room. It's odd. And motivational posters in another.

Ceiling magnets?? Odd indeed.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    On the ceiling.. nothing at all. On the walls pictures of all the babies they have delievered.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    My previous doctor had her kids' drawings on the ceiling. My current doctor has this weird lighted tile with a beach scene.
  • hebbsgrrl
    hebbsgrrl Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    a tv
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    My OBGYN has pics of George Clooney, Gerard Butler and other handsome men on the ceiling in his exam rooms. He's also been known to comment on whether or not the curtains match the drapes. True story. LOL I love my OBGYN!!
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    my OB used to have pictures of serene locations like the mountains or the beach taped to the ceiling above the exam table. I guess they wanted to take you to a happy place while they are jacking your vagina open like a car ready for a tire change.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    My PCP doesn't have anything.

The OB does...cuz somehow seeing a pic of a beach and palm trees will make the cold pinch of the speculum less irritating. Yep.