Looking For Friends with 100+ to lose

Options
Hi Everyone I rejoined today and looking to find friends to diet with.

I am 5'3 and need to lose 103 lbs.

Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• sjohn01n
    sjohn01n Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, I am also new and 100 pounds seems like a long way off. I keep telling myself that next year is coming regardless if I make the change or not, and I'd rather be smaller and healthier. 2 pounds a week just seems so slow!

I am thankful that I love healthy food (for me it's all about portion control). So far, I am working on finding foods that fill me up and satisfy cravings without over-indulging. I am also trying to find hobbies and diversions away from eating (any ideas?)

I am looking forward to the nicer weather and having more opportunities to be outside...at least until the Oklahoma summer gets going.
  • luvmybaby333
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and I *had* over 100 pounds to lose when I started. Now I only (<--- LOL) have 94 pounds left to lose, but I think that's pretty close. Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • princessruthiebelle
    princessruthiebelle Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    i have 106 left to go and started last week feel free to add me people!! :) xx
  • Kluvztt18
    Kluvztt18 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 110-115lbs and would love to have more friends that are in the same boat. If you're only losing 20 I want you as a friend, I'm here to encourage everyone!!! So add me :)
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    been chug-a luggin right along. Had 100 to lose, have lost 12....88 more to go. Anyone feel free to add me. I am on here all day at work...shhhhh...it's slowly becoming my new addiction lol. I try to comment, lift up and motivate. Welcome and best of luck on your journey to a happier healthier you :smile:
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I have over 100lbs to lose! so feel free to add me! The more friends the better I say :flowerforyou:
  • damerdar
    damerdar Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I still have 145 lbs to go.
  • CarriLu123
    CarriLu123 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone who added me and posted!!!! We can do this together.
  • sneats
    sneats Posts: 3
    Options
    I had 105 to lose when I started, but now I only have 80. You can still add me if you would like. :)
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I have about 170 or more to lose and could really use some support. Please feel free to add me