trying to lose 30 pounds or more?

Options
2»

Replies

• Mama_Hill
    Mama_Hill Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal weight loss is 55lbs. I am setting 10lb goals, with reward ( a new shirt or something small...NOT FOOD) and then starting fresh on the next. I have already lost 10lbs on the cabbage soup diet and noticed I was eating only 500-900 calories a day. I wasn't hungry at all but know this was just a boost to get started on a healthy path. Here we go!!!
  • 88perfect
    88perfect Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    ARe you trying to get to a goal weight of 88 pounds? I looked at your profile. Either it is a joke, or you have some sort of distorded vision of the ideal weight. Please rethink your goal weight and speak to a doctor or someone who can help with a more realistic goal. I was going to add you, but I dont want to support you in such an unhealthy goal.

Yes i am. no its not a joke, i have had an eating disorder for over 6 years thanks. if i wanted to talk to a doctor i would but i dont. i want to lose 32 pounds, and be 88 pounds. thats fine you dont have to add me or support me im cool with that its up to you. good luck in your weight loss goals
  • MarilynMarie
    Options
    My goal is 60 lbs!
    Anyone who wants support should add me(:
  • grdinagirl
    grdinagirl Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 30-40lbs. Seems so far away!! :( I've lost 5 so far haha yipee:yawn:
  • 88perfect
    Options
    You may want to discuss your goal weight with your doctor. Per your graphic, and inferred by your user name, it looks like you're trying to get to 88 lbs. Perhaps you are one of those very few for which this would be healthy, but please try to make sure that your goals are realistic.

^ THIS!

if i wanted to talk to my doctor i would, but thank you.. whats wrong with my graphic, thats me, whats wrong with me? i would love to be 88 pounds, thats the perfect weight. realistic and healthy goals are sometimes 2 different things. i will make mine realistic that doesnt mean they have to be healthy.
    good luck with your weight loss goals
  • grdinagirl
    Options
    ARe you trying to get to a goal weight of 88 pounds? I looked at your profile. Either it is a joke, or you have some sort of distorded vision of the ideal weight. Please rethink your goal weight and speak to a doctor or someone who can help with a more realistic goal. I was going to add you, but I dont want to support you in such an unhealthy goal.

Yes i am. no its not a joke, i have had an eating disorder for over 6 years thanks. if i wanted to talk to a doctor i would but i dont. i want to lose 32 pounds, and be 88 pounds. thats fine you dont have to add me or support me im cool with that its up to you. good luck in your weight loss goals

This is a community for healthy weight loss and being healthy. Not for eating disorders. NOBODY here will support an eating disorder. People with eating disorders need help and support to become HEALTHY not to lose weight and become skin and bones, which it looks like you already are.
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose at least 60 Ibs add me if y'all like.
  • elaine2004emd
    Options
    You may want to discuss your goal weight with your doctor. Per your graphic, and inferred by your user name, it looks like you're trying to get to 88 lbs. Perhaps you are one of those very few for which this would be healthy, but please try to make sure that your goals are realistic.

I totally agree!
  • grdinagirl
    Options
    Your profile says you are trying to recover, yet you're trying to lose 30 pounds? And your tumblr is pictures of anorexic girls...you need HELP!!!!! Doesn't your fiance worry about you?? Bones should not be your goal...muscle tone is much more attractive!! I pray that you find the help you need and turn around from this before you become too sick.....
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    *scroll down--look @ ticker*
    -
    -
    -
    V

Add me if you wish. :bigsmile:
  • MiriLi2015
    MiriLi2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 38 pounds by October 4th.
  • 88perfect
    Options

This is a community for healthy weight loss and being healthy. Not for eating disorders. NOBODY here will support an eating disorder. People with eating disorders need help and support to become HEALTHY not to lose weight and become skin and bones, which it looks like you already are.

i dont need anyone supporting me in my eating disorder.
    and im no where near skin and bones
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    50+ :) feel free to add me (anyone)
  • 88perfect
    Options
    Your profile says you are trying to recover, yet you're trying to lose 30 pounds? And your tumblr is pictures of anorexic girls...you need HELP!!!!! Doesn't your fiance worry about you?? Bones should not be your goal...muscle tone is much more attractive!! I pray that you find the help you need and turn around from this before you become too sick.....

i was trying yes, its an in-between thing, you cant just recover. so what my tumblr is my business, and its part of me. i dont need help at all. no he thinks im all better. what i think is attractive and what you think are different. thank you but i dont need you to pray im fine
  • krispetri
    krispetri Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please take a moment and watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTlmho_RovY

You are beautiful now!. I understand having a goal, but you will not be beautiful at 88 pounds.
  • krispetri
    krispetri Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ana Carolina Reston (Brazilian model) died at 88 pounds in 2006.
  • SmileyNicki_78
    SmileyNicki_78 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My goal was 85....I'm 37 down and 48 to go!! We got this!!! :)
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    I'm locking this thread. Normally, as moderators, we try to become involved as little as possible, but in this particular thread, there is an overt disregard of health and wellness. Coupling this with the OP's admitted prior battles with eating disorders, I don't like the direction this thread is moving.

My message to the op would be simply this, I won't try to tell you how to live your life, that's your business. But posting on a public forum that you understand that your view of a goal is an unhealthy view is not something we at MFP encourage or want on this site. I hope that you continue to strive to take control of your eating disorder and become truly healthy. To that end, there are a number of groups dedicated to supporting people with eating disorders, I would suggest that you look into a few of them for help. If you feel like you need support but don't know how to find it, feel free to Personal Message me and I'd be glad to help you with no judgement.

in any case,

best wishes.

SHBoss1673
    MyFitnessPal Forums Moderator
This discussion has been closed.