33 yr old mom looking to lose weight. Needs exercise motivat

Options
Would love some friends to help encourage each other! I'm 33, have two boys 8 and 5 1/2. I normally eat pretty healthy, I need to be accountable to track and most of all need encouragement to exercise. I have about 50 lbs to lose.

My friend uses this daily and has lost 54 lbs and looks amazing. Hoping the same for me :)

Thanks! :)

Replies

• sbernardy
    sbernardy Posts: 188
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. it's always nice when you have someone in the same boat :)
  • MrsRatz
    MrsRatz Posts: 5
    Options
    I am looking for motivation too! I have several friends that have joined but no-one committed so I have made it almost to my half way point with out the push. Feel free to add me, no pictures available in my profile because I've been hiding from the camera for 10 years. :)
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! :) This site is working magic for me :)
  • bumble3bee
    Options
    You can add me too - I am in a similar boat, two boys need to lose weight (about 79lbs) and need to get motivated. I've been using this site for a couple of weeks and have logged everyday. I just need to start doing daily exercise - today I started doing step whilst sorting my washing - i.e. folding clothes, I know its not practical for every type of housework - probably wouldn't work with washing up!! but I am hoping it will work for me as I can do 10+ minutes at a time which sometimes is about all I can get with my two young boys!! anyhow i really need help to get motivated and stop making excuses.... I use this on my phone to log into everyday and sometimes (like now) use the computer to log in through the website too. I find the app. is amazingly brilliant and use it with Noom which I just use to see roughly how many calories I am burning when exercising. Anyway as usual I a blabbing possibly a little too much!! x x
  • oldfieldm
    oldfieldm Posts: 14
    Options
    You can add me. I have used Fitness pal for over a year now. I love it!!! I haven't had too many friends on it though and wanted to reach out and get some. I have to loose 10 more pounds and they are the hardest.
  • melissawidmer
    melissawidmer Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I have been on this site for about 2 months now. I have logged everyday and have lost 13 pounds. Once you get in the rhythm of exercising it becomes easier. I struggled for the first 2 weeks but now its just part of my daily routine. Start small and work your way up. You can do this!!!
  • PrincessKittenpants
    Options
    Motivation is always here if you need it:smile:
  • _CiaoParis
    _CiaoParis Posts: 166
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 32, and have a 5, 8 and 10 year old. I find so much motivation on the site and from those on my friend's list.
  • ValRAAAAY
    ValRAAAAY Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! I've had this account since September of 2010 but started using it regularly since November 2011. It's really helped me stay accountable, and the support I get from people here is AMAZING!

This has helped me lost 33 lbs so far, 13 more to go...and I think I can do it!!!

I have two kids, 8 and 5. CRAZY fun ages, if you ask me. :-)
  • melhayes1115
    melhayes1115 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I love this site and it has helped me so much. I'm 37 and have 4 kids, 17,16,11 and 3.
  • slightner
    slightner Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Please add me if youd like! I am also 33 with 2 boys, mine are 4 and 2.5, and it is definitely hard to fit the exercise in there. Ive done this before successfully then quit for a while, put the weight back on, and now Im rededicated to taking it off and not thinking of this being a "diet" but a healthy lifestyle change. Im currently on a plateau and am very frustrated. I would love to have friends to push me and share ideas with!
  • ednabnana
    ednabnana Posts: 304
    Options
    I am on your age range. Feel free to add me :)
  • BellaB7810
    Options
    OOOOh! Pick me pick me! LOL! I have two girls and joined MFP a year ago. Tracking your food alone will make an extraordinary difference simply because it makes you aware of what you are putting into your body. I went from 160lbs last April to being 125lbs now and maintaining it easily. You CAN do this! If me, being a total carboholic, mother of two, running my own business and working, can do it, then anyone can! Add me girlie and let's do this!
  • Jedi_Jewel
    Jedi_Jewel Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm also a 33 year old mom (of three). This site has been amazing so far!!
  • charms0814
    Options
    Feel free to also add me. 34 mom if two. Need to lose about 25
  • texasyarngirl
    Options
    I'm 35 mother to one 5 1/2 year old boy. No more kids for me - but have struggled w/ my weight since having him. Feel free to "friend" me - I've got 55 total to lose and only got active on MFP yesterday.

Good luck!
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    hi! you can add me!! I need some motivation too!!:smooched:
  • Julius37
    Julius37 Posts: 1
    Options
    You can do I love this app and the people are cool. I went to CNA school for two weeks and everyone was checking up on me because I wasn't tracking those two weeks (very hectic and busy schedule). Don't worry I'm not here to flirt or anything else just motivation!