What do you love about yourself--Inside and out?

Options
2»

Replies

• Mizzou91
    Mizzou91 Posts: 249
    Options
    I love my eyelashes & my boobs (in a bra)

I love that I can make people feel instantly comfortable, and I have the ability to talk to a rock.

I can attest to this (not the eyelashes and boobs part). LB is awesome.

As for me, I like my calves and my blue eyes.

I also like the fact that I - like LB - can have a conversation with a brick wall and I love meeting new people.
  • Scoobiesnax
    Scoobiesnax Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I love the fact that I am thoughtful...caring...kind...compassionate...considerate...and sincere.
    I love the fact that I consistently think of others first and tend to put their needs before my own.
    I love the fact that I have the ability to make others feel good about themselves.
    I love the fact that I am able to make others smile and laugh.

And I like my chest. I think I have a pretty cool chest.

:)
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I love the fact that I am thoughtful...caring...kind...compassionate...considerate...and sincere.
    I love the fact that I consistently think of others first and tend to put their needs before my own.
    I love the fact that I have the ability to make others feel good about themselves.

I love this about you too <3
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options

Same! Tim is the man :drinker:
    And all that stuff about being kind, considerate, compassionate is true too :wink: You are fabulous!
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    Inside : my heart
    Outside: My body as it allows me to participate in so many different activities.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Inside: I'm loyal, a good wife and Mom
    Outside: I've learned to love my red hair, and I have skinny wrists.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Outside - my hair. And my legs when they aren't hairy.

Inside - I like that my organs all work, and haven't failed on me yet.
  • valenief
    valenief Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    inside: Im really kind, caring and dedicated!
    Outside: My legs -They are in really good shape if only the rest of my body would follow lol!
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    INSIDE: My kind nature, I will go out my way to help my friends

OUTSIDE: My eyes and my boobs (gotta love something) ;)
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    inside..my empathy for all living things,my kindness and generosity,my genuine self,no matter how it appears. outside,,,I guess my smile...used to be my hour glass shape,now I look more like an oven timer...but I digress..yeah, I guess my smile
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Inside: I love my heart that lets me care about everyone else, my sense of humor, and my ability to help others.

Outside: I love my eyes, smile, chest, and my calves.
  • phillieschic
    Options
    INSIDE: My quick wit and relentlessly sarcastic sailor vocabulary
    OUTSIDE: My big (and very mood/emotion revealing) GREEN eyes...and I'm also, just recently, starting to really love the curve of my lower back.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Inside: I'm very kind hearted and I love making others smile.
    Outside: I have a nice smile and eyes.
    me too (:
  • SHERRYnGA
    SHERRYnGA Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    INSIDE: I love inspiring others... so I love that God blessed me with a huge heart to love so many!
    OUTSIDE: I love that all my hard work is paying off... I am now HALF the person I was in SIZE eight years ago... I have GAINED only ME back!!! <3 LOVE
  • pxpwop
    pxpwop Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Inside: I am a good person who really tries to treat everyone with respect and kindness. I live by the moto "treat people the way you want to be treated"

Outside: I love my butt! LOL Pretty happy with my arms as well. Still have work to do though
  • GwenaLW
    GwenaLW Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Inside: I love my love for Jesus and how friendly I am, everyone talks to me.
    Outside: I love my red, naturally wavy hair.
  • Scoobiesnax
    Options

Thank you SO much !!! :bigsmile:
  • Scoobiesnax
    Options

Same! Tim is the man :drinker:
    And all that stuff about being kind, considerate, compassionate is true too :wink: You are fabulous!

Thanks Meag...it must be "Be Nice To Tim" day today....I appreciate your comments a lot ! :happy:
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I love my eyelashes & my boobs (in a bra)

I love that I can make people feel instantly comfortable, and I have the ability to talk to a rock.

I can attest to this (not the eyelashes and boobs part). LB is awesome.

As for me, I like my calves and my blue eyes.

I also like the fact that I - like LB - can have a conversation with a brick wall and I love meeting new people.

Awwww - you're so sweet Mizzou - can I keep you? Tho if I did, we would never get anything accomplished as we would be too busy talking to rocks and brick walls all day long ;)

U2 -- "Blue Eyed Boy meets a Brown Eyed Girl"
  • LilRedPitViper
    Options
    Inside - I'm ridiculously loyal. I'm a damn good artist and cook. :)

Outside - I like my eyes - size, shape, crazy long lashes. Some people think they are too big for my face, though. I like being a redhead. My boobs are pretty swell, too. :blushing: