Let's Make A Change, TOGETHER

Options
Hello my fitness pals! My name is Andrea and I am on here to not only lose weight, but live a healthy lifestyle. I have stated and stopped, then started again on this weight loss journey). What makes this time different from all others is, FAILURE ISN'T AN OPTION! I am a mother, student, and full-time employee (yes, I know I have my hands full :) ) but I refuse to make excuses. I am DOING THIS FOR ME! I know I can and will do it. I stand firm on the word of God and know "I can do all things thru Christ, who strengthens me". I am optimistic and believe in myself! Lets do this pals!!

Sincerely,

A Determined Woman!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• emlopezc
    emlopezc Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey there!
    I am in the same boat you are! Keep you head up and you can accomplish anything you want! If you need a friend or support feel free to add me! Optimism is the way to go :)
  • SCH67
    SCH67 Posts: 21
    Options
    I love your positive attitude... YOU are worth it!
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Healthy lifestyle... that's the difference for me this time. After turning 40 I really stopped to take a look at my eating patterns that have gone up and down for years. Now with the help of MFP I am more involved not just on my caloric intake but the underlying factors too. It's a life changing moment for sure and one that I am FINALLY enjoying.

Glad to join in making those changes.

Melanie
  • divastyle8
    divastyle8 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    SO MUCH!! WE ARE ALL WORTH IT! I AM GLAD THAT WE WILL BE ACHIEVEING OUR GOALS TOGETHER!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    You definitely have the right attitude! You WILL be successful this time around because of your positive mindset. Best wishes on your journey.
  • 2Grtkids
    2Grtkids Posts: 93
    Options
    With an attitude like that, I HAVE to have you on my friends list :)