Eating real - challenge and lifestyle change

Options
I've been reading a lot of success stories on this site. While exercise is a huge factor, the long term successes seem to have a common thread of changing one's diet to have less processed foods, sugar, simple starches, etc. I've decided to embark on this style of eating for many reasons, not the least important being it appears to have a profound effect on weight loss.

Anyone interested in starting a group where we learn more about this type of eating, try mini challenges, and share our ideas/successes/setbacks? I know there are similar groups out there, but I generally feel like I am starting in the middle of someone else's journey so I thought it would be interesting to start the journey together with a group.

Let me know if you are interested!!

Replies

• spoulsen82
    spoulsen82 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i am starting as well!

anyone else care to join us???
  • kiwi1479
    kiwi1479 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hello,

I would be interested in joining.

Lisa
  • eatrightfeelright
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this group as well :)
  • melanieparker13
    melanieparker13 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    cOUNT ME IN
  • renlewis170
    renlewis170 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Excellent - I'm excited to know there are others out there with the same interest! I will set us up a group and let you know when it is ready...
  • TundraTed
    TundraTed Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I would be interested.
  • justfungrandma
    justfungrandma Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am interested! Even though I have been doing this for a while, eating right still is difficult for me and fighting food addictions! Would love challengers that hold me accountable! Count me in!
  • Kendralatricewilliams
    Options
    I would love to join
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    count me in.. we have been working on this for 2 years but still feel like a beginner. Id love to be held accountable.
  • downhomechik
    Options
    Excellent - I'm excited to know there are others out there with the same interest! I will set us up a group and let you know when it is ready...

Im in!
  • jabbott103
    jabbott103 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! While I can't seem to get past my current weight and I can't seem to gain any speed when running for distance (5k). I think what I am eating is definitly contributing to those things, but I can't seem to get a handle on it. Count me in!
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I would love to learn more :)
  • Jenn609
    Jenn609 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm interested!
  • apvalletta
    apvalletta Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Please count me in & thank you!!
  • renlewis170
    Options
    You are all making me super excited about this. I'm so looking forward to the motivation a group will provide!!!
  • auntkk28
    auntkk28 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can count me in as well:happy:
  • waldenfam2
    waldenfam2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I've lost a lot of weight but it's mainly due to me being a diabetic and just not being able to eat the things I used to eat. The last 20 lbs have been from on this site in the last couple of months. I'm trying very, very hard to eat healthy and as clean as possible, but hard to know what to do without friends :)
  • thinmg
    thinmg Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I love eating raw whole foods I dont miss much.
  • renlewis170
    Options
    If you have responded to this thread and not gotten an invite to the group it means I've made a spelling error!! Let me know and I'll add you. Or search the group title Eating Real and join in!!