Help Wanted

Options
LoL :laugh: ,
sounds like I' am posting a post for Help Wanted; Need Friends....:laugh:
Any who my name is Sara and I' am 26 years old and been on MFP for a year now, and slowly losing friends due to either they meet there goal, or gave up or don't talk as much.
So I need new friends who is going to be hard on me when I' am crying like a baby and someone who LOVES to chat about anything.... not just Health and weight loss..... what do you expect I" am a girl....:laugh:
Anyways add me if you want, I don't want none that is going to add me and not chat and just be added to be nosy... sorry but there is a reason they have a option to "Add" people or decline people.

P.S.
I only add girls, sorry guys, it's the man code for my hubby :glasses:

Replies

• ltupola
    ltupola Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Add me, I am new to this....but love to hear about everyones stories and having and giving support. Totally know what you mean about the man code! LOL
  • charms0814
    Options
    Hear ya on man code. ITA feel free to add me.
  • LadyJos
    LadyJos Posts: 29
    Options
    Hi Sara, I'm applying for the postion of friend. My qualification are: I am new to MFP and could also use a friend, I been told I'm a good motivator but a little too blunt at times, I chat about anything and everything dont really care what the topic is as long as its not politics. I love motiviational quotes and inspirationals stories. So If you dont mind an older woman applying for the job add me as your friend cuz Im not sure how to add peeps. :wink:
  • rosemariecoburn
    Options
    hi sara. hope you will add me as a friend. let's see I have been mfp freind now for a bout a half a month. love to chat about anything, not goood at getting things started but like to reply. I have lost 23lbs and have sooooooo much more to go I can use encouragment/. well chat about whatever or almost anything I am a christain so ther e are thing i don't talk about.