Don't post Biggest Loser!

Options
The Biggest Loser finale is tonight and I have to record it and watch it tomorrow:grumble: , so I m asking you all not to post a topic like: Way to Go Ali! or Biggest Loser Mark! Or whatever! PLEASE! This website is set to my homepage so I will remember to log in my foods everyday, so it pops up first thing in the morning and I don't want to see who won until I can watch it! I don't care if you post something about it, just don't bring up the gender or name of the winner in the subject line! :happy:
Thank you guys! You're the best!
Melissa

Replies

• mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,697 Member
    Options
    The Biggest Loser finale is tonight and I have to record it and watch it tomorrow:grumble: , so I m asking you all not to post a topic like: Way to Go Ali! or Biggest Loser Mark! Or whatever! PLEASE! This website is set to my homepage so I will remember to log in my foods everyday, so it pops up first thing in the morning and I don't want to see who won until I can watch it! I don't care if you post something about it, just don't bring up the gender or name of the winner in the subject line! :happy:
    Melissa
  • kaiyacali
    kaiyacali Posts: 175
    Options
    Ali is going to win anyway......:drinker:
  • FORMYBABY
    FORMYBABY Posts: 17
    Options
    :flowerforyou: go ali!!!!
  • washcapfan
    washcapfan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am actually going to stay up when I get home from my part time job to watch tonight because I know the people at my full time job willn ot be able to keep quite about it...SO GOOD LUCK NOT FINDING OUT!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Melissa

Readying my - "The Biggest Loser - What a Shock!!" thread now. :bigsmile:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Ditto - I need to tape it as well..

Bump...
  • mechanicmom
    Options
    bumping!
  • dshandt
    dshandt Posts: 192
    Options
    Just to be safe, why not manually write down your food for today and then gasp! stay off the computer tonight, or until you can view the show. I know, a shocking idea!! :noway:
  • AlisonMCross
    AlisonMCross Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    bump - Go Ali!
  • mechanicmom
    Options
    Just to be safe, why not manually write down your food for today and then gasp! stay off the computer tonight, or until you can view the show. I know, a shocking idea!! :noway:
    You know, I could do that but I want to see if you guys can keep a secret!:wink:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    LOL you're cracking me up girl!!!

This Ali will be rooting for the other Ali big time! lol

hugs!
    Ali
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    bump:bigsmile:
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Bump. You'll have to let us know tomorrow if you was actually able to not know the winner. Everyone will be talking about it :tongue:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I just want one of the girls to win!
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    BUMP