WATER, WATER, WATER????

so do you think water is the key????

Are you drinking loads??

you drink tea/coffee/no added sugar cordial it is all fluid so you don`t have to drink gallons of water each day. It all works out.

If you are constipated drink a pint of `fluid` to help things.

If you are in a hot country where you sweat loads or working out and losing sweat then compensate, air conditioning/gas central heating turned up to high?

I really don`t know where everyone gets this drinking gallons of water comes from...it does not help you lose weight it just metabolises the body functions.

You can not store water it has to go at some point from a bodily function sweating/urination/bowels

It certainly is not a diet aid...iike coloniic irrigation is not a diet aid water in through the mouth or *kitten* is not going to help you lose weight!

Replies

• kyt1206
    kyt1206 Posts: 101
    so do you think water is the key????

No, it is a vital component, not the magic key.
    Are you drinking loads??

Only if I lose loads, otherwise I drink if I anticipate being thirsty or to wash down stuff.
    you drink tea/coffee/no added sugar cordial it is all fluid so you don`t have to drink gallons of water each day. It all works out.

False, tea, coffee, "diet" sodas are diuretics which makes you lose more fluid than you take in. You don't have to drink gallons of water, but you do need to replace the fluid that you lose through sweat.
    If you are constipated drink a pint of `fluid` to help things.
    If you are in a hot country where you sweat loads or working out and losing sweat then compensate, air conditioning/gas central heating turned up to high?

I don't see how this is relevant unless you're in the tropics or the poles. People lose weight in Maine as well as Florida.
    I really don`t know where everyone gets this drinking gallons of water comes from...it does not help you lose weight it just metabolises the body functions.

True. I think the effect is more if you drink enough water, you don't tend to feel the empty stomach or drink sugary drinks as much. However, water intoxication can be deadly. Drink when you pee clear/light yellow urine, that's good enough.
    You can not store water it has to go at some point from a bodily function sweating/urination/bowels

True, unless you have water retention issues. Bad circulation can cause edema.
    It certainly is not a diet aid...iike coloniic irrigation is not a diet aid water in through the mouth or *kitten* is not going to help you lose weight!

Yes. It is not. It just helps you metabolize. Discuss.