Hey! Newbie looking for support!

Options
:happy:

Hi, i'm a 37 year old mum of 4, looking to kick myself up the butt & get my diet & fitness sorted. Any tips that have worked for you would be greatly appreciated!!!

Replies

• Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Welcome BB,glad you are here. You are headed in the right direction, this is a great system with lots of support.
  • CarynCharB
    CarynCharB Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I joined in January and am enjoying it so far. You can add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • badapdos
    badapdos Posts: 132
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me and we can support each other c: Good luck!
  • meggy450
    meggy450 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey I only just joined the other day! Also looking for some support...BIGTIME! haha! I struggle to keep motivated! xx
  • ewjl1981
    ewjl1981 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi and Welcome!! I joined only three days ago and am AMAZED at the support and motivation that I am already recieving!! Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • busbybabe74
    busbybabe74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey Meggy, i'm with you on that. Motivation is my problem too, often wish i could have a personal trainer!!! Lol :laugh:
  • busbybabe74
    busbybabe74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi & thanks :smile:
  • scrapmommy73
    scrapmommy73 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 38-year-old mom of two busy, busy boys. I joined a week ago and am looking for all the help I can get from a wonderful group of people. I hope we can all help each other reach our weight goals and be happy :) Please add me if you'd like!!
  • NeekyRae
    NeekyRae Posts: 34
    Options
    Welcome!
  • miles2105
    miles2105 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in my second week and also looking for support - those Easter eggs didn't do me any favours on Sunday, but back on track now! Feel free to add me too :)
  • jrlja5
    jrlja5 Posts: 59
    Options
    welcome aboard!
  • wemmsie
    wemmsie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hi im emma in the uk on my own with 3 kids ..........trying my best,,anyone can add me cheers x