Anyone reading 50 Shades of Grey trilogy?

Options
ctlinj7
ctlinj7 Posts: 152 Member
Just curious if anyone on here has read the trilogy 50 Shades of Grey....seriously can't put them down! What do you all think of them?

Replies

• Emdog24
    Emdog24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I just bought the first book today! Saving it for my 4 hour bus ride tomorrow :)
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who just finished the first book and she's going to lend it to me. She downloaded the second book to her iPhone today and was very excited about starting it.
  • CarriLu123
    CarriLu123 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I just finished the first book and can't wait for thesecond book to get here.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    i want to soooo bad!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    i just started it a couple of nights ago. I plan on curling up with it this weekend.
  • ctlinj7
    ctlinj7 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm on the third. I've read the first 2 in 3 days lol. I'm now addicted to Audi's and Kings of Leon. If you go to the authors website she has playlists of the songs mentioned in the books
  • katiedid1226
    katiedid1226 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I put this on hold at the library. Then I almost missed picking it up & it would have been sent back. A friend of mine told me she is reading this really "hot" book that I should read. She told me the title & I zoomed down to the library to get it. So glad I did. WOW!!!!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Ok. I'm up to chapter 19 and I have to say that I'm not as enamored by it and I don't get the hype. I'll finish it but unless something really awesome happens I don't know if I'll continue on to the other two.

I find the sex (so far) to be rather droll.