11 WEEK ELIMINATION CHALLENGE - LET'S GET READY FOR SUMMER!!

Options

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,293 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm sooo ready for this challenge! I was able to get into the spreadsheet! Just one question, Sheri, my name not on the spreadsheet plus do you need me to be a captain? My team will kick butt! :bigsmile:
  • NikkiSpaz
    NikkiSpaz Posts: 13
    Options
    bump!! please add me to the challenge!!
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm sooo ready for this challenge! I was able to get into the spreadsheet! Just one question, Sheri, my name not on the spreadsheet plus do you need me to be a captain? My team will kick butt! :bigsmile:

Grandma Jackie...just checked and you are on the spreadsheet...so you're all good!! check it again - just want to make sure you are on the right link! I will check to see if I need another team leader!! Thanks for volunteering!! If not I certainly need helpers on teams and will need people to step up if some team leaders drop out.

I have no doubt you will kick butt...look forward to competing with you!!!
  • Sheri869
    Options
    THIS CHALLENGE IS NOW *CLOSED* *CLOSED* *CLOSED************

Thank you to ALL of you who have experessed interest! I'm SO sorry I cannot except any new people...It was a big success and if you didn't make it into the challenge this time please look out for next time!!!

BOTTOM LINE - if you posted you wanted in and didn't friend request me...I'm sorry, I did not add your name. I NEED all challengers to keep up on the information and those that didn't get that info to "friend" me weren't able to keep up on the information thus far!

There are still about 20 of you that have friended me and I'm still working on messaging you...you are in the competition!! -

most of you...IF you friended me but I had NO message about the challenge and I didn't see your post on the blog you were not added - IF that is the case and you did message on the blog - please "friend" me again with a message wanting in the challenge and I will go back and look.

Here's the link to the temporary blog for comments and Starting Weights on Friday - I will have the Week 1 Challenge Blog up sometime tomorrow - I just wanted to put a blog up for comments and questions now - because I need to move this off of the thread to avoid more people signing up....I'm at my limit!

I cannot wait to get started with all of you though!! You guys will be awesome!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Sheri869/view/11-week-elimination-challenge-temporary-blog-240577
  • cin457
    cin457 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    count me in, i've been using every excuse in the book not to exercise. need the challenge
  • itsmaymee
    itsmaymee Posts: 45
    Options
    Bummer - I just seen this and was hoping to get added. I'm going to have to watch for the next one. I really need a challenge to motivate me.
  • JRC47
    JRC47 Posts: 16
    Options
    Not sure if I've already been added, as this my first challenge, but if not, I'M IN!!!😃
  • degan2011
    degan2011 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    And as of now my only 2 team leaders that I have are... myself and Anderia (you are still willing?? ;-)

what does a Team Leader do?
  • katiewalker123
    Options
    Sounds awesome I'm in!! Just to warn you though I get very competitive :) x
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • mabrider
    mabrider Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello,
    I friended you today..I posted on the thread the other day. I would like to be added to the challenge :) Let me know if there is anything else I need to do . Thanks
  • alneuby
    alneuby Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Aw bummer. I will watch for the next i guess. If you decide to add any more people feel free to message me please
  • kodijhill
    kodijhill Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Count me in i love challenges they help me a lot thanks
  • cjlode
    cjlode Posts: 2
    Options
    count me in..i need motivation...thanks for the offer
  • Sheri869
    Options
    I'm So Sorry! I just have an overload of people and I was hoping it was fading back but someone kept it alive ;-) IF for some reason enough people drop out Week 1, I promise I will message you guys to get in the challenge.

THIS CHALLENGE IS NOW *CLOSED* *CLOSED* *CLOSED************

Thank you to ALL of you who have experessed interest! I'm SO sorry I cannot except any new people...It was a big success and if you didn't make it into the challenge this time please look out for next time!!!

BOTTOM LINE - if you posted you wanted in and didn't friend request me...I'm sorry, I did not add your name. I NEED all challengers to keep up on the information and those that didn't get that info to "friend" me weren't able to keep up on the information thus far!

There are still about 20 of you that have friended me and I'm still working on messaging you...you are in the competition!! -

most of you...IF you friended me but I had NO message about the challenge and I didn't see your post on the blog you were not added - IF that is the case and you did message on the blog - please "friend" me again with a message wanting in the challenge and I will go back and look.

Here's the link to the temporary blog for comments and Starting Weights on Friday - I will have the Week 1 Challenge Blog up sometime tomorrow - I just wanted to put a blog up for comments and questions now - because I need to move this off of the thread to avoid more people signing up....I'm at my limit!

I cannot wait to get started with all of you though!! You guys will be awesome!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Sheri869/view/11-week-elimination-challenge-temporary-blog-240577
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Im in really need the motivation
  • deedee0152
    deedee0152 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is my first challenge and I am a little confused about where and how I will log in my weigh in and keep updated if we are not in a group. I guess I am confused about community vs. groups vs. blogs. Thanks
  • deedee0152
    deedee0152 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Oops - sorry just saw the info above with the link to the blog. Do we save the link to the blog somewhere.
  • ashmarie25
    Options
    I would like to try it!