Got Zero Friends

Options
ems1583
ems1583 Posts: 180 Member
Hi everyone,

I just started MFP around mid-March (lost 4.4 lbs to date) , usually I'll just use the app on my iphone for logging my calorie/day. Now, I'm exploring this site and the community as well and want to gain friends in my weight loss. I find the topics motivating and helpful. Add me pls. Thanks!

About me, I'm 148.6 lbs now, 5"4 and my goal is around 130 lbs. This is my first time to be really serious with losing weight as I tend to be on-off with it. My sister's wedding would be this Oct and I really need to be at my best being the maid of honor :)

Replies

• dnt3v
    dnt3v Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm about 5-5- 5'6 and 156 (as of now). My goal is to get down to at least 145, which is how much I weighed in high school. I want to lose more, but I'm trying to take baby steps. haha. My brother is getting married in August and one of my best friends in March of next year so I can totally relate to wanting to look good for the occasion! Feel free to add me, as well as anyone else! I only have a couple of friends on here and would love the support! :)
  • DMRun
    DMRun Posts: 25
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on here everyday and it definitely helps to have support - but sometimes giving support is also helpful :wink: Friends make this fun :happy:
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am always in need of some support! :)
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • ems1583
    ems1583 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! I have added all of you :)
  • juliexiuu
    juliexiuu Posts: 118
    Options
    You can add me!
    I'm about 5'2 with 10 more pounds to go, really struggling ><
  • jbrow2487
    jbrow2487 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well if you like :) The more the merrier and I also don't have a ton of friends on here yet
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I don't play head games with who can add me, or only people with messages can add me or any other rules some people insist on here. Just one person sharing their goals and motivations with another!
  • noemike
    noemike Posts: 61
    Options
    you can add me
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Its always good to have new friends!
  • lisag2007
    lisag2007 Posts: 130
    Options
    Anyone, please feel free to add me...support definitely makes a difference. I'm only about 3 pounds away from my goal and I know if I can do it....all of you can too. This is a tough journey, but we are all strong!!
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me you guys, I am always supporting my current friends and always ready to motivate and help others.
  • Jenidactyl
    Options
    I just went and added a bunch of you... I don't have too many friends on here yet either. :) Nice to meet everybody!
  • wjranch
    wjranch Posts: 152
    Options
    Add Me! anyone in need of a friend is welcome to send me an "add request" :)
  • questhaven
    questhaven Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Adding you!! :)