Hey

Options
Hi my Name is Adam. I am kinda new to MFP but i am totally new to this whole forum thing. Just was woundering if there is any support out there i could use some. I am doing well with my weight loss even before MFP but then i stopped and really didnt care anymore. But then I found this and now i am back on track. i have lost a pretty good amount of weight and I am proud of it. but sill have a ways to go. any takers. If you want to see how much I have lost just check out my page. THANKS MFP.

Replies

• klaflamme
    klaflamme Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I just joined today as well. I lost 60 pounds about 3 years ago but I slowly gained most of it back so I'm back on the road of healthy living. I started working out a couple weeks ago and over the past few months, I've lost about 11 pounds. I think it will be coming off faster since I just started working out again. I joined the Biggest Loser League to help me stay a focused. I am in love with this site once I found the Food Journal. I've been wishing for a site just like this so I can keep track of everything all at once.

Kristi
  • lshneyder
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Glad you joined us! I love MFP, it has kept me motivated to keep working out and working toward a healthier me. :)
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Welcome...again.:tongue:

Wow. You look Handsome & Healthy. You appear younger in your latest pic.:happy: Precious baby too. Who's motivating who here:laugh: Good Job!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Hey Adam. You've been doing great with the weight loss, keep it up. :smile: