what am i doing wrong ?

Options
I have been going to gym 4- 5 times a week over a hour including swimming 3 times a week
For a hour and a bit long distance 3 ks , and I haven't lost anything !!!! I don't understand it what
Am I doing wrong ? Help please

Replies

• Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    How long have you been doing this? How much do you eat? What's your weight loss goal?
  • mumof5
    mumof5 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    need more info - would help if you opened your diary so we could help out there :)
  • professor142
    professor142 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I understand what you are saying. I have been going to the gym also for five weeks, 3-4 time per week and working out for over 90 minutes each time. I do treadmill for 20 minutes, eliptical for 15 and weight traing for the remainder of the time with a one pound weight lose. So very frustrating. My calorie intake has been under 1420 per day. My advise is to hang in there because everyone tells me that muscle weighs more than fat, so all I can hope for is that I am gaining muscle and losing the fat.
  • mumof5
    mumof5 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    muscle is denser than fat, not heavier. hav you both measured yourselves?? the scale is not the most accurate thing to use unless you are obese :)