Several NSVs I have to share!

Options
I can't really talk about this stuff with my friends too much, but I have to share somehow!

1) I started 30 Day Shred on Monday... I had to adjust and stop A LOT. Yesterday... a bit better, but not by much. I tried to make it through the workout once more but had to stop halfway. Today... pushed all the way through, hardly any adjustments. AND I did the whole workout again a couple hours later!

2) Noticing big changes in my body! My pants are falling off and my shirts fit better. Noticing a lot of tightness and definition I didn't have several weeks ago. :)

3) And finally, my boyfriend and coworkers are commenting! One of the best feelings is other people noticing your hard work. :)

Anyway, I am super happy right now!

Replies

• mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    That is so lovely! Congrats on your hard work!
  • annalykewhoa
    Options
    Thank you so much!
  • dorseykm
    dorseykm Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress! I echo your sentiment on how good compliments from your coworkers feel. I never thought I cared very much about how others saw me, but I guess I was wrong,
  • wandafit4life
    wandafit4life Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What workout are you doing?
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Be proud!
  • ayamagali
    ayamagali Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Good job!! And it's great that you're seeing results, but it does feel so reaffirming when others do too :)
  • annalykewhoa
    Options
    Congrats! What workout are you doing?

Level 1! To be honest, I kind of doubted the intensity of the DVD. It's a much better workout than I anticipated it being for 10 bucks at Walmart!
  • Embell0830
    Embell0830 Posts: 105
    Options
    that is truly fantastic
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!