Any curvy girls with advice or success? Even non curvy its o

Options
ShaeSweetie
ShaeSweetie Posts: 156 Member
So i am on here just to shape up and lose a good couple pounds. I have wanted abs since forever but i have always been curvy! Not overweight curvy but i always have hips and legs and a butt. I wanna know if its possible for someone with my type of body to get abs? Sometimes i think im just not meant to be cut and in shape and that makes me upset! Is anyone else on the taller curvy side with abs? Or believes we can get abs? I hope so! im 5 11 right now and 195 pounds about maybe a little less. I wanna get to 180, thats an ideal weight for me. I see these posts about the V cut for girls and i wonder if my type of body is possible to get that!

Replies

• CyanideCyster
    Options
    Hiya! I'm not as tall as you but I'm pretty curvy! I actually like it! I'm at goal weight but lifting weights to get leaner...and get them abs!!!

YES you can definitely get the abs! Take a look at my pictures, I had no idea this body was hiding under all those layers of fat! I haven't got great abs at the minute but after 3 kids I think I'm doing a pretty good job! You need to reduce your body fat percentage for them to show through and like I said, even though I am at goal my body fat percentage is still quite high and I'm working on reducing it.

Do you lift weights? That would be a good start. There's loads of info on here if you do a search for stronglifts, starting strength or NROLFW. Good luck!!

P.s you probably already have a good set of abs, just need to help them show through by reducing the fat :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!