hi

Options
hi am new just joined today. was feeling very frustrated cos am exercising trying ( key word here trying!!) to maintain healthy diet but not losing as much weight as i thought i would....any advice?

Replies

• BEAUTIFULMRSMARTIN
    Options
    hello got your message i am frustrated myself, trying to stick to healthy eating now i just need to exercise any advice from u to me
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • egarcia40
    Options
    Hi all, been on this journey for two weeks, not a lot of weight loss yet, exercise is to about 20 minutes a day on an exercise bike, or walking. Lots of encouragment needed especially when the scale does not move!! Good luck to all...

203818.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • gmzbluhm
    gmzbluhm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    :heart: Love this site!! :heart:
    175285.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans
  • egarcia40
    Options
    Hello to all, still holding on, i've been able to walk for an hour an have been able to do 45 minutes on the bike. Feels a little better.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    any kind of exercise is better than none
  • missteri2008
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It has been so good for me and I am sure you will love this site, and the people on it! If you have questions, need motivation or anything you'll surely find it here. Best advice is exercise if you can, keep the food journal (very important, and be honest with yourself) and don't get discouraged if things don't go just how you want all the time. You can do this!!! I have made a few friends on here and they have been so encouraging. Good Luck to you on your journey.