I need some motivation friends :)

Options
2»

Replies

• SuMcP
    SuMcP Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! In a couple of weeks, you'll be answering requests like these and telling them about your great progress :wink:
  • em435
    em435 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!

Only been on the site for a few weeks but it's the best thing ever!
  • BevP123
    BevP123 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I've sent you an add request, welcome and good luck with your changes x You can never have too many friends for support x
  • KharismaticKayteh
    KharismaticKayteh Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Super that you want to be here~! I'm kind of a loner, but I like talking to people on the site and getting some motivation myself, especially since I have a small goal (which seems so much harder than if I had a big goal). I hope you reach your goals as well~~~!

Sorry, I'm about to go to bed, so my thoughts aren't very well organized. Anyway, I find my motivation through people in the community section. I think I'm going to start hanging around the recipes section myself. Someone posted a recipe for pancakes made basically from oatmeal... oh, my, I don't think I can ever have pancakes any other way again. I don't even like pancakes, but those were delicious~.

Ahhh. Well. Goodnight. =D.
  • marykeblom
    Options
    you are welcome to ad me :D:D i'm on almost every day!
  • amsaunders0313
    Options
    I've sent a friend request. Together we can get this done!
  • RAF_Guy
    RAF_Guy Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hi,

my first day on here too and I would be delighted to help provide motivation and support to you. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • LizV32
    LizV32 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!!
  • lisaleone71
    Options
    Hello! Welcome! Joining is the first milestone. What are your goals? That may help you find the most supportive people who you can relate to and get good advice from.

I've been here going on 3 weeks and have lost 15 lbs. I am trying to lose 80-90 lbs so I will be here for a while! I am checking in every day. Feel free to add me.
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • mgarza1980
    Options
    Always willing to offer support. Feel free to add me! :smile: