I need a marshmallow

Options
or M&M's or SOMETHING!!! I'm exhausted and hungry and not going to make it to dinner! (Breathe!!!) Ok, I have a cucumber in the break room, I could go get some of that...but it's not as yummy. Only 26lbs to go...if I lose 2 a week that's only 13 weeks (that sounds like a long time at the moment). Let's see...wow that would be mid July!! I could be a size 8 in JULY!! That means I could be a size 6 in October!!! (But I still am in need of a treat. If I have some cucumber now and a few strawberries when I get home then I can have steak and green beans or something.)

Okay, talked myself down....only 30 min till I leave work, I can do 30 minutes, right? Thanks for letting me vent! OH! 24 NOT 26 lbs! Even better!!! Okay...breathe again...

Replies

• jmbedilion
    Options
    You make me laugh. When I find I have a craving for sweets I try eating strawberries with sugar free chocolate syrup, 100 cal. snack packs from Walmart. Weight Watchers also has some snack size frozen treats in the freezer section for under 100 caleries.
  • marticapitt
    marticapitt Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    A drizzle of caramel on pears is good too - but I've found if I have something extra sweet I crave it more and more. I did make it through the night. I had steak and strawberries for dinner! Need more green in my life though so the cuc goes into the salad at lunch. Really quite good - 1/2 grilled chicken breast, 1 1/2 cups romaine 1/4 cucumber and some blueberry balsamic vinegar! Filling, fresh and very low cal!
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    LOL. That's a funny way to name a topic. I was thinking, "What do I need right now?"
  • student94
    student94 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You obviously know to sub yummy fruit for the unhealthy sweets you crave, but have you tried backing that up with visualization? You could try picturing yourself at your start weight eating the junk you crave, and picturing yourself at your fit goal size really enjoying a healthier alternative (salad, fruit, etc).